Senior Consultant, Data and Technology | Topnotch Digital Marketing Agency | Singapore-based | Salary up to 8k per Month
- Do you have hands-on experience with managing large digital marketing data sets?
- Can you simplify data, tell a story, and drive for big marketing decisions with the help of data?
- Are you ambitious and always ready to take on new challenges?
- Are you looking to work with young, collaborative, dependable, and passionate people?
Sounds like you? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: The go-to firm for all things digital!
The company is a cutting edge integrated digital marketing consulting firm with clients across multiple domains. Their main objective is to make the marketers & clients happy by providing them with results-oriented, data-driven, and creative digital marketing campaigns.
The team is young, creative, and data-driven composed of 50 digital experts based in Singapore and India. They focus on developing the company alongside the constant evolution of the digital space – it is essential for them to stay on top of the latest developments. The company made sure that they have all three Google Certifications – Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and YouTube Advertising plus the license to deliver Google training courses and work closely with digital leaders such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and InMobi to make sure they deliver effective marketing campaigns.
These certifications add value and support all their integrated digital marketing solutions. The company is proficient in website designing, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Copywriting and Web Analytics.
The Role: Senior Consultant, Data and Technology
Due to the continuous success of the company, they are expanding their Data Team in Singapore. Therefore, they need you right now! As the Senior Consultant for Data and Technology, you will have the opportunity to lead and build the Data team and work closely with stakeholders to build, provide solutions and actionable recommendations for effective marketing campaigns.
- Lead and own the analysis of highly complex data sources
- Identify trends and patterns in data and be able to make recommendations based on the results of the analysis
- Perform root cause analysis on complex data anomalies and work closely with data stewards to define best practice
- Analyze data and generate insights in form of revenue/growth prediction, trends and anomalies, customer segmentation, DAU/MAU reports, conversion optimization, monthly reports, etc.
- Facilitate review sessions with management, business users, and other team members
- Work closely with the account management team to drive delivery and engagement
What’s needed from you?
- You have 5 to 6 years of relevant work experience
- You have 4+ years of experience working with SQL, Google BigQuery
- You have the expertise in managing large digital marketing data sets
- You are hands-on with scripting languages like R, Python, etc.
- You are hands-on with Visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, etc.
- You have the knowledge in Google Analytics 360 and Google BigQuery
- You have the experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- You have good communication and analytical skills
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Statistics
What would make you stand out?
- You can simplify data and tell a story
- You have the knowledge in digital marketing and/or marketing analytics
- You have experience with client management