Senior Data Engineer, SEA and Oceania region | Integration of all owned media to a single data supply structure| Singapore-based, competitive salary
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you excited to take on big data challenges?
- Do you thrive to take full ownership and responsibility for the build, development and maintenance of a decision support platform?
- As a Senior Data Engineer, you already have a proven track record of being able to deliver code for big data platforms, and Python?
- Do you have advanced programming technical expertise, strong collaborative and execution capabilities, excellent communication skills and high attention to detail and work quality?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
The company: Creative Solutions bringing in to life
This advertising agency is built on the vision of bringing to life innovative ideas that influence the market and consumers through marketing. To that extent, they are fully equipped with people and technology that altogether enriches its multi-cultural environment. This is their share of shaping the world intmo a better place to live.
This agency has offices across the globe, they are one of the biggest names worldwide. With Singapore office being the regional hub for SEA, they ensure long-term growth and success by carefully making hiring decisions and employee investments. It is the values and the people that build their culture and every year is a step forward.
The role; Data Engineer:
- Integrate all owned media touch-points data into single view and build data supply structure
- Utilize big data stacks to build scalable pipeline and monitor data infrastructure
- Conduct detailed part verification, validation and reliability testing.
- Develops and maintains data pipelines, code/update Ansible and Phython jobs
- Test and maintain running of current data pipeline jobs and highly scalable data management system of Ansible playbooks, Pythons jobs, PySpark jobs, Infrastructure on AWS, GoCD build server
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals
- Collaborate with Marketing Planner, and Data analyst to contribute to new use cases
- Enhance data collection procedures, including applying data cleansing, outlier identification, and missing data techniques that are relevant for building analytic systems
- 6 years hands-on experience in the data platform and Python development experience.
- 6 years experience of successful application of machine learning, data mining, and statistical analysis with demonstrable impact and proven tracks records.
- Strong data architecture, data modeling, schema design and effective project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in leading data driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution.
- Self-starter, capable of experimenting with various tools and developing own code and scripts for data manipulation, experimentation, algorithm implementation, accuracy measurements, etc.
- Demonstrate understanding and expertise in commonly used machine learning algorithms, feature selection techniques and data modeling processes
- Experience with large data sets, Spark, Hadoop, Github, Chartio, and data visualization tools a plus.
- Have a passion for data analysis and delivering data solutions to help others make faster data driven decisions
- You will excel at getting to the root of an issue and building compelling, data driven decks that can be easily understood and acted upon at various levels.
- Good written and spoken English is a must
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Mobile reimbursements depending on seniority level
- Insurance and Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Biggest perk is to see your data and strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners