Senior Enterprise Account Executive | SaaS application and office suite taking working in collaboration in a different level, and part of the world’s most valued start-up tech company! | Singapore-based | Up to SGD 120K per annum
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have sales experience in enterprise SaaS market, and client management cycles?
- Have familiarity with enterprise collaboration software?
- And want to be part of a globally renowned company now leading in technology and transformation?
Then you’re the one we are looking for!
Company: The newest single interconnected collaboration platform!
Ever heard of the newest collaboration tool syncing chat, calendar, creation, cloud storage and app center all in one tech platform? This SaaS application makes it easiest for even the biggest and most modern enterprises to juggle between applications to get things and work done even in the most rapidly-evolving work place.
Be in the middle of tech development by also being part of this company, as a subsidiary of one of the largest and most-valued start-up tech companies in the world now.
The job: Senior Enterprise Account Executive, SaaS
As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive for SaaS, you would be responsible for tapping into client opportunities by managing and responding to inbound inquiries, as well as generating new businesses by optimizing outbound activities covering SEA/APAC region.
- You should be able to effectively identify customer needs and problems, and sell solutions through this collaboration SaaS platform
- Build and achieve targets, pipelines, forecasts and strong relationship with clients and prospects
- Immerse and listed to the needs of the market, identify insights and work these information with the products and marketing teams
- Be proactive in solving problems, and have initiatives in taking responsibilities, collaborating with other team members and departments to attend or host events, including but not limited to conference, seminars and webinars
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience and exposure to enterprise-level collaboration SaaS platform
- With at least 5 years of working experience
- Great network connections with enterprises in the region
- Can find, close and manage C-level businesses in an evangelist sales environment
- Able to assess opportunities, and use data analytics tools and make informed selling and decision making
- Knowledge of SaaS contract terms and conditions to create fair transactions
- Willing to travel 20-30% of the time
What you’re getting:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Work and Travel
- Advanced Tech and Marketing Exposure