Senior Growth Manager for a Tech Company, Hong Kong and Taiwan market leader | Disruptive digital marketing strategies, growth hacker | Singapore-based, Industry dominator
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you an analytical, experienced and creative Senior Growth Manager?
- Well versed, experienced and knowledgeable in Hong Kong and Taiwan markets?
- Are you an overall expert in seamless digital marketing strategies across relevant social networks, paid media, organic channels such as SEO, PR?
- Do you have the ability to deliver a highly-creative social and content marketing campaigns?
- Are you user-centric? Product focused and growth obsessed? Are you a master in scaling? Hyper-growth?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: A Tech Leader that disrupted how travel has always been
This company was built to solve a problem within the travel and hospitality industry. A story of unraveling a journey that inspires people to keep moving and look for opportunities to improve way of living.
An organization that provides a supportive, trusting and transparent working environment. It is a place to become more of your better self, having the confidence to relish in your passion and enthusiasm for the travel industry.
Sitting from Singapore Office, you will get an opportunity to develop market strategies to acquire and retain users and tirelessly work on ways to improve our brand recognition throughout Hong Kong & Taiwan.
In staying dominant, you will be a part of actively driving change in a fast paced, thriving and growing, unique culture
The Role; Senior Growth Manager (Hong Kong & Taiwan):
- Previous job experience as a senior growth manager/growth lead or equivalent ideally within an internet economy business, web and/or app based company
- Fluency in English and Mandarin/Cantonese languages
- Well versed, experienced with great knowledge Hong Kong or Taiwan digital landscape with a solid understanding of consumer behaviours in these markets/area
- Be knowledgeable about the strategies required to win in the Hong Kong and Taiwan market. Spearhead strategies in terms of product, traffic acquisition, growth tactics, monetisation, etc. for both web and app.
- With hands on in-depth experience in the development and implementation of activity in a minimum of two of the following channels: SEO, ASO, Paid Digital, Email marketing, referral marketing
- Growth hacking mentality; Product led, data driven, highly creative
- Evidence of driving significant growth
- Proficient in a range of tools across the marketing stack, including Tableau, Mixpanel, Appflyer, Google Analytics. Even better if you have basic programming skills in the likes of SQL & Python to start taking this to the next level
- Understanding of a 2-sided marketplace and how to drive growth among 2 or more distinct user groups
- Experience of working in a lean and agile environment with hands on experience of relevant techniques and tools
- You are an enthusiastic and authentic leader and team player who works collaboratively and helps other in the team
- Creativity, enthusiasm, sense of humour; social media enthusiasm, passion for excellent content, awareness of cultural differences and tone of voice. Responsible and comfortable with accountability
- You will be an experienced digital marketing professional and a true T-shaped professional who can go deep into SEO, SEM, ASO and campaign management
- Social Media Savvy: you will be expected to be familiar with the majority of social platforms around the world and have significant experience with the main Hong Kong or Taiwan social networks and have done social media campaigns in these markets
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Work in a regional hub, experience 13 strong nations in one office
- Be in a working environment that sets employees up for success
- You are hired to make an impact that helps the users, you will fully be entrusted
- Enjoy countless perks such as barista, free food, massage chairs etc. in performing that mission. You will be proud of your work and you will take ownership of your team, your company, your brand
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital