Senior Growth Marketing Executive, Mobile Campaigns | Support global campaigns for an App company, SG-based HQ | Salary up to SGD 6,500
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you an experienced performance marketer for a mobile app?
- Are you a specialist in driving app installs and forming retargeting programs?
- Do you have proven expertise in running data-driven strategies that are highly KPI driven?
- Do you have a proven ability to communicate yourself, your ideas and outlining processes in a clearly and concisely?
- Are you straight to the point technical and able to run campaigns independently with minimal guidance?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Everyone’s travel companion, providing customers with breathtaking deals
Massive Global growth in less than 5 years. They have a worldwide everyday mission of making it simple for travelers to enjoy everything a travel destination has to offer. They hand pick experiences, provide the best prices and enable seamless and safe transactions online.
The role; Senior Growth Marketing Executive, Mobile
- Based on your contribution in strategy and implementation, you will drive App Downloads/Active Users, both organic and paid, while ensuring the best ROI.
- You will manage day-to-day mobile performance campaign operations, including all app install and retargeting programs.
- You will support App Store Optimization activities and processes, drive organic growth and rankings.
- It is your personal professional expertise responsibility to stay up-to-date of new tools, trends and best practices in mobile marketing.
- Support the usage, troubleshooting and setup of campaigns in app tracking platform.
- Grow close relationship with cross-functional teams across regions.
- You will be the one to manage mobile agency and ensure they deliver towards team’s objectives.
- Communicate and collaborate with external partners, networks and tools.
- Use data-driven approach to test new approaches and generate insights.
- Monitor and report performance results across various levels of the business, based on overall team goals & objectives.
- Creative management and testing.
- Support ad-hoc mobile projects as required.
- Degree in any Marketing, Business or related discipline;
- 3-5+ years experiences in digital performance marketing or related field;
- Tech and/or Travel experience is a plus;
- Proven track record for driving quality app downloads and ongoing engagement;
- Excellent communications skills;
- Resourceful, thinks outside the box;
- Highly analytical mindset, organized and detail oriented;
- Possess a global mindset and comfortable influencing people from different cultural backgrounds.
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial spirit, able to work effectively a fast environment
- A strong team player as much as an individual contributor.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English required, additional language is a plus
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual bonus of up to 4 months salary
- Work in a regional hub, collaborate globally
- Be in a working environment that sets employees up for success
- You are hired to make an impact that helps the users, you will fully be entrusted