Senior Manager, Marketing B2B | Conferences, Conventions, Exhibitions, Meetings, Event Services | Singapore based | up to SGD 7800
- A seasoned marketer in the events space?
- Experience in events or exhibition background?
- Love strategy & a new challenge?
Yes, yes and yes?!! Then what are you waiting for this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Your New Company: Largest Purpose-Built MICE venue
Your New Role: Senior Manager, Marketing
In this role, you will:
- Development an execute marketing plans and campaigns to align with marketing objectives such as brand awareness, lead generation
- Make recommendations for improvement based on the results of marketing initiatives
- Identify and partner with key trade channels, trade shows and associations to drive awareness and generate leads
- Develop creative and marketing materials with internal teams for various assets and channels to drive awareness of our venue: factsheets, sales brochures, white papers, case studies etc
- Co-manage digital and creative / production agencies
- Identify strategic partnerships and establish strong relationships with them for potential collaboration opportunities that will enhance the visitor experience
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage marketing budgets within the campaigns and optimize spending
What we need from you?
- 5 – 6 years of working experience in Digital Marketing or other similar roles.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically and solve problems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other marketing software.
- Excellent communications and good multi-relationship building skills.
- Experience with project management and events marketing.
- Work on site
Apply for this job
Here's how Finest People works:
After applying for the job you'll receive an e-mail where you will be asked to fill in our intake-form. Afterwards we'll contact you as soon as possible. Want to get in touch before we do? Call +65 6018 5800.
A recruiter with deeper knowledge of your go-to market will get in touch with you. During a scheduled call, you'll get to know each other, discuss your professional background, determine your USP's and review more roles that could be interesting for you.
Excited about one of the jobs we've discussed? And does your profile match our clients criteria? Then we’ll introduce you to set up an interview!
If there's mutual interest, we'll schedule an interview for you. In this first interview you'll discuss the role, talk about your professional background, and both check if there's a click.
You've been invited to a second interview! It's common that the client asks you to make a case study (on beforehand or during this interview) to show that you're competent enough to meet the standards of the role.
Does it feel like this role is made for you? No doubt? Pleased with the conditions? Client happy?! Then we can congratulate you on your new job!