Senior Marketing Manager | Digital focused, B2C, APAC | Global Audio Tech Company | Singapore-based | Up to SGD 12K monthly!
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Excited to be a trailblazer in the audio tech space?
- Do you advocate for the hard-of-hearing?
- Curious about how multiple digital touchpoints affect the entire consumer journey?
Exciting? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: A world leader at the forefront of the audio solutions evolution, bringing the world together and transforming lives through better hearing!
We are a key figure and a global leader in the realm of Audio Technology that empowers humans of this century and beyond to be more, hear more and connect more than you ever thought possible.
Our ambitious century long journey has taken us from the primordial telegraph to being the forefront of wired and wireless audio communication. And we are not slowing down!
To celebrate our inception, we look to our unique expertise in professional, consumer and medical technological solutions to help us continue to transform lives through better hearing!
Your new job: Snr. Marketing Manager | Digital focused, B2C, APAC | Singapore-based
Yours is a specialized role where you will work with cross-functional teams in markets and at HQ to improve the generation, management and nurturing of B2C leads – as well as managing key agencies to deliver on planned metrics.
1. SEO & content management support
- Apply a good understanding of Asia audience and digital nuances relating to local social channel/s.
- Work with Marketing Managers to lead the implementation of SEO-specific on-page enhancements for APAC country sites, based on recommendations from the SEO agency in collaboration with Regional and Local Marketing Teams.
2. Strategic evaluation of the entire user experience and customer journey across digital marketing touchpoints (paid, owned, and earned media)
- Monitor and evaluate responses to marketing automation and lead generation activity to provide insight into database behavior and preferences.
- Collaborate with teams in database and segment analysis to improve marketing lead nurturing process.
- Use CRM data in conjunction with web (GA) data in the development of a more customer-centric digital experience.
3. Internal and external stakeholder management
- Lead the advertising spend and ROI of lead generation activities
- Develop content strategy and calendar with key agencies on countries’ objectives/deliverables
Does this sound like a good challenge for you?
What do we need from you?
As a Snr. Marketing Manager, you should have:
- At least 3 years in regional role and 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing, analytics, CRM and content management in an agency or in-house role
- Characteristics of a driven self-starter, confident in demonstrating leadership in digital marketing strategic planning
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally at all levels of seniority and across multiple countries
- Ability to drive projects through to completion
- Experience in using digital marketing platforms
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
YES? Then contact Pearl Marquez via
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/pearlmarquez-finestpeople/