Senior Media Planner || Global Audiotech Solutions company! || Media planning, Media buying, APAC || Singapore-based
- Do you have creative media plans but have no opportunity to execute them?
- Do you have strong media buying experience and is ready to train and share your expertise with others?
- Want to work with a company with a strong global presence?
Yes? Then read on to know more!
Your new employer: A world leader at the forefront of the audio solutions evolution – bringing the world together and transforming lives through better hearing!
You will be working as a dedicated resource for one key global account. They are a key figure and a global leader in the realm of Audio Technology that empowers humans of this century and beyond to be more, hear more, and connect more than you ever thought possible.
Their ambitious century-long journey has taken us from the primordial telegraph being the forefront of wired and wireless audio communication. And they are not slowing down!
The Role: Senior Media Planner | Senior Media Planner || Global Audiotech Solutions company! || Media planning, Media buying, APAC
This role is designed to manage & oversee the planning, implementation, coordination, and reporting of integrated media campaigns, as driven by the Business Director.
You will be tasked with creating a recognized market-leading position in implementational / execution management and client servicing.
You will also be heavily involved in the management of the implementational process and client relationship management by assessing, identifying, and recommending creative media initiatives that deliver greater strategic depth and impact to the media plan.
As such, you should have a strong understanding of digital operations and the ability to effectively manage team resources and be trusted & a supportive lead to team members
What will you do?
As a Senior Media Planner | Senior Media Planner || Media planning, Media buying, you will:
- Be the key person to lead day-to-day account stewardship & portfolio management
- Lead the media strategy development process for accounts
- Be responsible for quality of media strategy across team & operational excellence
- Effectively manage and mentor team members (planners/execs/interns)
- Handle the development of effective media plans and sound measurement framework
- Identify and manage creative/innovative media initiatives that are born out of the strategic media direction.
- Effectiveness Management of the implementation of plans throughout their delivery.
- Strong knowledge of the digital landscape and ability to develop digital strategies in response to client business objectives
What do we need from you?
As the new Senior Media Planner | Senior Media Planner || Media planning, Media buying, you should have,
- 4-5 years of industry experience and a strong media planning & buying experience
- Good understanding of the digital landscape and digital planning knowledge
- Good understanding of media fundamentals and strategic planning capabilities
- Strong client-facing communication & presentation skills
Seems like an exciting next career move?
Take the step, and let us hear from you!