Senior Media Planner | Upholding Core Values with DNA that replicates success | Integrated Marketing | Digital and Traditional Media Buying | Singapore
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Ready for the next step in your career?
- Do you consider yourself adaptable, always wired to look for solutions, finding your self always asking the right questions?
- Do both B2B & B2B work entice you? The kind that makes Fortune 500 companies stay ahead of their game, because of you and your team?
Then this might be the next great move for your career!
Your new Employer: Upholding Core Values with DNA that replicates success
Your new team believes in each other and they're on a mission to find a new colleague they can trust and rely on. They don't expect you to know everything about media, but they do expect you to be hungry to learn and have the attitude of always wanting to get better – and of being prepared to change yourself and your perspectives for the better.
This marketing agency was founded in 2010. The goal was not to establish a business; it was, and always will be, to create an organization that is growth-oriented, dependable, and will put people at the heart of the business — be it to solve the most complex problems or to contribute to a more connected and human world with the help of using technology to its best purpose.
This agency is a stronghold, a place where people are at the heart of the business. They pride themselves in their reliability and balance between excellence in work and excellence in life. Catering to solutions such as B2B and B2C digital marketing, SEO, marketing automation, inbound marketing, website development, market & user insights etc. Altogether just some pieces building their profound understanding to factor in business, brand, audience, resources and success.
Your new job: Senior Media Planner | Consultancy Agency | Offline & Digital Media Planning & Buying
You will be reporting to the Marketing Director, the key responsibilities include:
- Develop media strategies and recommendations to help clients achieve their business goals and KPIs
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across offline and online media platforms (e.g. FTA, Radio, Out-of-Home, Press, KOL / Influencer, Social, Digital)
- Build strong relationships with media partners and engage clients in day-to-day operations
- Liaise with clients and internal teams for material submission which meets the best practice guidelines for the ad format
- Monitor, optimise, and report the performance of the campaigns
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of campaign administration and operations
- Work with the billing team to ensure that plans are billed correctly, and in a timely manner
What we need you to bring:
- A Degree or Diploma in marketing, communications, or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in total, working in Offline and Online Media.
- Good understanding of the media and advertising landscape in Singapore and APAC.
- Preferably experience working in both, B2C and B2B landscapes.
- Goal-minded and strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Believes in our core values of Change Agent, Ownership Mindset, Value-oriented, and Respect for All.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas from team members, coworkers, industry sources, and clients.
- A source of innovation, passion, and creative vision.
- Good communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation abilities.
- Strong planning, account management, and project management.
- Some soft skills to highlight: excellent Excel and PPT skills.
- Steady People – We are a team of steady people who like solving complex problems for their clients.
- Willing to learn and achieve a holistic view of all the Marketing disciplines.
- Strong business acumen and a sense of financial management. You will be overseeing the management of client budgets and financials for the assigned portfolio
What do you get in return?
- We’re on a mission to own ‘Make change matter’ – you can play a part in truly building and delivering this to the market
- Be part of a team with a strong passion for growth and excellence
- We are constantly striving to build a positive and inclusive workplace culture
- We strongly believe in and practise a better work-life balance than most agencies
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Be part of our annual company trip where we all come together to have fun and celebrate
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to