Senior Mobile Consultant | Mobile-Centric arm of leading global Media family | Singapore
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Live, Breath & Love Mobile
- A Mobile native who has worked in a Mobile 1st environment
- You are the Top Rated when it comes to Mobile Campaigns
- An accomplished Digital Media Strategist?
Then this is opportunity that you should install to upgrade your career!
Company: Mobile-Centric arm of leading global Media family pushing mobile boundaries
Mobile means business for this innovative & forward thinking company.
- They define, design and build mobile 1st solutions that redefines advertising on Mobile devices.
- Their best-in-class technology, coupled with a data-driven approach & a holistic suite of mobile services allows them to conceive, plan, run & optimize a 360 mobile campaign experience.
The job: Senior Mobile Consultant
Will help create and guide the team's strategy around a mobile-first philosophy.
- They will play an important role in bringing together cross-functional operations & technical teams' expertise to meet the needs of clients.
- The candidate will assist in managing client relationships throughout a campaign life cycle from requirement gathering and campaign scoping through to execution and reporting.
- They will work with & mentor clients on the mobile ecosystem.
- Help guide the Client's mobile strategy
- Advise on and influence clients’ mobile media strategy, produce campaign proposals
- Implement and manage mobile media and technology solutions for clients
- Work together with media planners to develop key mobile tactics and strategies
- Learn and guide clients of mobile development and trends
The ideal candidate
- minimum of 3-5 years of Mobile Media experience
- have worked in a Mobile first or Mobile centric company
- understand the mobile advertising and mobile app ecosystem
- strong presentation skills to C-Level stakeholders
- demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritise several briefs and projects
- knowledge in the different mobile ad technology, inventories, and ad networks
- familiar with leading tracking analytics platforms
- working knowledge with Appsfire or Adjust a plus.
- familiar with programmatic media buying and trading
- have some working knowledge & hands-on experience with mobile architectures, supporting infrastructures & scripting languages.
What do they offer?
- competitive salary based on experience, plus great benefits
- Up to 75k annually
- a fun and challenging job with opportunity for growth
- to listen to your opinions about our company and encourage you to contribute in ways that interest you