Senior PR Manager | PR Agency | PR | Traditional PR | Public Relations | Communications | Earn up to 6000 per month | Singapore Based
💡 Do you want to work in an amazing work culture?
💡 Interested in working for APAC clients?
💡 Want to lead a team?
Read on, this opportunity is for you!
Your new Employer: One of the Top 5 PR Agencies in Singapore
Starting in 2017, their Founder established a level of commitment and collaboration amongst the leaders which cascaded to other team members. They integrate and cultivate a sense of ownership and empathy towards their work and their clients. They have branches in Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia.
Their mission? To breathe life into untold stories, giving founders and businesses the recognition they deserve.
They are the fastest-growing PR agency in Singapore and Malaysia. While doing so, they were still able to deliver quality work which garnered them a spot among the Top 5 PR Agencies in Singapore. Additionally, they were shortlisted as a finalist for PR Week’s Best Places to Work in 2022 for small agencies in APAC.
Your new Job: As the New Senior PR Manager
Your day-to-day tasks include:
- Build external & internal stakeholder relationships with composure, astuteness, & authenticity.
- Handling execution of key accounts & renewal/continuation of client engagements.
- Lead PR subordinates in the consulting & execution of traditional/digital PR campaigns in Singapore.
- Overseeing overall accounts
- Support the team to increase overall client happiness/satisfaction.
- Drive the growth of the PR team as well as cross-functional business units together with the management.
- Identify strategic opportunities for agency/team learning and developing/improving strategic company processes, maintaining transparency and streamlined communication.
- Proactively offer new ideas and opportunities to ensure organizational success.
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Public Relations in Singapore
- Experience in the traditional PR setting
- Handled lifestyle and or tech accounts
- Experience leading a team in your current/previous organization
- Experience in organizational management & business development
- Proven track record of contributing to the development
- Experience & willingness to execute strategies for the PR teams
- Drive impact and build brand awareness.
- Significant experience working with different stakeholders (clients, agencies, freelancers)
- Able to handle a high level of confidentiality, discretion, and sensitivity
What would set you apart?
- Experience in handling accounts for Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
- Integrated marketing communications is a bonus
- Strong time management/organizational skills
What would you get in return?
- Hybrid setup! Even during the pre-pandemic they already had a hybrid setup
- Amazing work culture! They prioritize culture, accountability & quality of work
- Leadership opportunities!
- International accounts!
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org