Senior PR Manager | PR Agency | PR | Traditional PR | Public Relations | Communications | Earn up to 7500 per month | Singapore Based
🧑🚀 Do you want to work with a young vibrant company?
🧑🚀 Interested in working with international accounts?
🧑🚀 Lead a team?
Read on, this opportunity is for you!
Your new Employer: One of the Top 5 PR Agencies in Singapore
Starting in 2017, their Founder established a level of commitment and collaboration amongst the leaders which cascaded to other team members. They integrate and cultivate a sense of ownership and empathy towards their work and their clients. They have branches in Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia.
Their mission? To breathe life into untold stories, giving founders and businesses the recognition they deserve.
They are the fastest growing PR agency in Singapore and Malaysia. While doing so, they were still able to deliver quality work which garnered them a spot on the Top 5 PR Agencies in Singapore. Additionally, they were shortlisted as a finalist for PR Week’s Best Places to Work in 2022 for small agencies in APAC.
Your new Job: As the New Senior PR Manager
Your day-to-day tasks include:
- Lead PR subordinates in the consulting & execution of traditional/digital PR campaigns in Singapore.
- Build external & internal stakeholder relationships with composure, astuteness, & authenticity.
- Handle execution of key accounts & renewal/continuation of client engagements.
- Oversee overall accounts
- Support the team to increase the overall client happiness/satisfaction.
- Drive the growth of the PR team, as well as cross-functional business units together with the management.
- Identify strategic opportunities for agency/team learning and developing/improving strategic company processes, maintaining transparency and streamlined communication.
- Proactively offer new ideas and opportunities to ensure organizational success
What do we need from you?
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Public Relations in Singapore
- Experience in the traditional PR setting
- Handled lifestyle and or tech accounts
- Experience leading a team in your current/previous organization
- Experience in organizational management & business development
- Proven track record of contributing to development
- Experience & willingness to do execution of strategies for the PR teams
- Drive impact and build brand awareness.
- Significant experience working with different stakeholders (clients, agencies, freelancers)
- Able to handle a high level of confidentiality, discretion and sensitivity
What would set you apart?
- Strong time management/organizational skills
- Integrated marketing communications is a bonus.
What would you get in return?
- Hybrid set up! Even pre pandemic they already had a hybrid set up
- Amazing work culture! They prioritize culture, accountability & quality of work
- Leadership opportunities!
- International accounts!
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to email@example.com