Senior Project Manager for the multi-awarded digital agency that blends data with creative | Flexibility to work from home | Salary up to 72000+ SGD per annum
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Please read further only if:
- You are experienced and passionate about Digital Marketing.
- You are someone who enjoys managing and juggling between Projects, being able to see the big picture.
- You can provide real leadership to projects; being the hub of knowledge and source of truth for a project; influencing people, anticipating and resolving issues.
- You can work closely with a small and collaborative team.
- You are looking for a place where you can easily work from home.
- You are looking for a casual and fun atmosphere where you can impact the company with your ideas and involvement.
The Company: Bringing Data and Creative into Synergy.
This Multi-Awarded Digital Agency is well known for having mastery in blending Data Marketing with Creative. Their process reflects how they can balance the left brain and the right, bringing precision and empathy into synergy.
With a global footprint and structured offices across the world, the company remains with a start up culture composed by hungry and talent people driven by the same goal to keep improving themselves yet working in a fun and casual environment.
The Team is young with full of growth potential. This means that the you will be expecting an entrepreneurial atmosphere, so being independent, adaptable, resourceful, curios and passionate is in your blood and system.
The job: “Senior Project Manager, an Architect of Digital Solutions.”
The job requires an understanding from a strategic stand point of doing a project, what type of technology could be utilized to attain it, what it could look like, how it could work, and importantly for the clients, how much it will cost and when it could be delivered.
Ideal candidate is someone who is organized and love tracking details; probably the kind of person who not only matches their socks after doing the laundry, but organizes their sock drawer too!
In fact, you will be able to:
- Orchestrate the team to develop and manage and cross-channel projects from brief response, creative, design, UX development, in support of the client’s strategic objectives.
- Maintain the quality level required through every step of the delivery process
- Deliver projects within scope and budget whilst ensuring the work is of the highest quality
- Work with finance and account team to maintain costs tracking and revenue reconciliation reports
- Identify, evaluate, and manage external partners as required to supplement internal skills or resource gap
- Work and manage multi-disciplined teams across different locations and time zones
- Strong awareness regarding digital platforms and creative processes and techniques.
- Experience in a leadership position to handle and manager digital marketing and advertising projects; being the hub of knowledge and source of truth for a project; influencing people, anticipating and resolving issues.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment as being flexible with working hours from time to time. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams in high-pressure situations
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills of across all multichannel media, and ability to apply leading edge industry trends to improve marketing and advertising production
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Salary basic is up to 72’000 SGD per annum.
- Secondary package will be discussed on a second moment.
- Flexible hours and possibility to work from home.
- Regional Scope servicing well-known enterprise brands in the market.
- Start-up and casual culture atmosphere under a huge MNC holding. Friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company