Senior SEO manager | Big 6 Marketing Agency | SEO | Optimization | Earn up to SGD 6500 | Singapore Based
Your new role : Senior SEO manager
- Do you want to be part of an international company ?
- Do you want to lead a team?
- Are you an expert in SEO?
Yes? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: Forefront of the Digital Economy and Innovator of the way brands are built!
Your new employer is one of the leading players when it comes to the global digital agency space. They deliver growth through fully integrated solutions and are powered by the best-in-class media capabilities!
They are operating in over 100+ markets worldwide employing thousands of people, subspecializing in Marketing communications, Advertising, Media planning, Media buying, People-Based Marketing, Creative, Innovation, Data, and Technology.
With their force in creativity and media that delivers at every step of the customer journey, they bring to life experiences that connects people to brands
The Role: Senior SEO manager for a Big 6 Digital Marketing Agency
As the new Senior SEO Manager, you need to:
- Plan and manage SEO strategy
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance from various tracking tools
- Develop and integrate SEO strategies to improve visibility in organic search rankings in different regions and search engines;
- Identify opportunities in SEO efficiency and growth in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection; increase revenue, traffic, leads, and users;
- Monitor and analyze traffic performance, keyword performance and SEO activities;
- Develop and perform detailed site audits to identify issues and ensure the site is properly optimized for search engine visibility;
- Stay current with the latest SEO trends and best practices;
- Activate content analysis, SERPs research and monitor trends in industry to come up with competing features
- Manage internal stakeholders
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor's Degree and related field or equivalent experience
- At least 6 years or more of experience incorporating SEO and/or content marketing strategies in driving web traffic and conversion with the aim of improving user experience.
- Candidate proficient in using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEO Moz and knowledge of other SEO tools including but not limited to Ahrefs, Moz, SpyFu, Majestic, SEMRush, BUZZSUMO, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, AWR, etc. to monitor traffic, rankings, redirects, click rate, bounce rate, 404 errors, and other KPIs would have an advantage.
- Proficient in using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEO Moz and other key industry tools
- Stakeholder management
What would set you apart?
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to hit the ground running
- In depth and hands on SEO experience
- An overall understanding how SEO interacts with various aspects of digital marketing
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org