Senior Social Media Manager | Integrated Content, Team Lead | SGD 5,000
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a seasoned Social Media Expert? And looking for more stability for the next step in your career?
- Are you ready to lead a team, after honing your skills and a taste of a lead role in the past?
- Are you used to handling senior stakeholders, presenting ideas and outlining processes?
- Are you excited to run a purely organic integrated social media marketing, branding and communications?
- Do you think outside of the box? A can-do attitude to make things happen?
- Are you a passionate person in general? Is it obvious in your work and how people perceive you?
Then this might be the next great move for your career
Company: Organic, Targeted, Perforamance-driven
To drive actions is only through understanding intentions. This Performance Marketing Agency is a global player, massive leader in digital innovation trends and behind the success of some of the biggest brands. With Singapore being their regional hub for the APAC market, they operate in a very small niche team of leaders and strategists driving the best practices for their local teams.
Having a diverse team for SEM, SEM and SMO, content creation, they empower their brand partners to achieve their business goals. Backed up with intelligent insights and an expert team of specialists, you will be part of a strong organization that delivers integrated initiatives to help the worlds’ biggest brands reach the right consumers.
Adapt, Engage and Transform.
You are someone with passion for creativity, content, technology and communication. You happen to having been honing your skills in social media communications and marketing and you have made a deliberate decision to unravel more challenges in this area.
The job: Social Media Manager
- As a lead for social, being the focal point and reference for best practices in this field, you will drive for a collaborative environment to deliver social media campaigns for your client.
- Working with your social media team to run and manage social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Wikipedia, Instagram, et al) you will drive the strategy and get everyone to work cohesively just like the tonality of your content
- With a deep understanding of goals for the dedicated account you will be a part of, since your team will be a secondment seated with the client, you will develop overarching social media strategies and directions so as to allow subsequent content development/creation, execution, and management onto the designated social media platforms
- Evaluate, customize and/or update crisis management workflow, where need arises
- As exciting as it gets, you are the most seasoned expert in the room for social, yet you never cease to run out of ideas and stimulate everyone in the room the induce creative thoughts as your team runs research work and derive from use cases more things to work on.
- You will develop best practices and case studies for internal and external sharing
- You will drive social media innovations and thought leadership
- You will Identify new business opportunities as well as relevant media partnership for account growth
- You will develop and conduct training programs for both internal and external stakeholders
- Fostering team work and guidance internally while developing opportunities for self improvement and career growth for team members
Your role will evolve through time. You will receive proper feedback, you will take initiative to give seek it or to give it. You will be adaptable to change and altogether be part of creating a culture of Hungry mindset, always asking questions, always willing to do more. You will be chiseled with good character and this step in your career is your crucial turning point to becoming a very good professional in your field. Do you see yourself thriving? You are someone who is not a mediocre, no task is too big or too small. You will keep learning together with the team
A Healthy Professional
- Is positive and motivating in a team environment
- Collaborates and supports team inter-play
- Is courageous in dealing with others and in decision making, knows when it is time to rise to the occasion
- Is self-aware, willing to take feedback on board and act upon it
- Self-starter who can work autonomously and remain composed under pressure
What we would like you to bring :
- Having reached where you are, you have had a good minimum 5 years of digital advertising/media/PR/marketing experience which includes agency at some stage
- Being expected to lead a small team now, you have at least a minimum of 2 years of experience in a managerial/supervisory level position leading a dedicated digital and/or social media team.
- Being very focused in social, you are expected to have a close working relationships with local reps from Facebook, Twitter, Synthesio, Social Bakers, etc.
- First-hand experience in the knowledge, set-up and management of popular social media accounts (as well as leveraging on its native analytics and ad manager platform) that include (but not necessarily limited to) Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Combination of experience in an agency or in-house social media department is ideal
- Proven track records, you know your story, a remarkable development of your craft
- Regional social media experience is good to have
- A natural part of dayt-to-day work, you have expertise in social media listening tools like Synthesio, Social Bakers, etc, is critical
- Excellent command in written and spoken English as well as good analytical skills
- A team player as well as an inspiring leader
- Experience in multimedia authoring tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc is preferred but not mandatory
- Honour deadlines in the same way you honor your core values
- Champion brevity; you can deftly distill a blog or article into a snappy post
- Obsess over the smallest details (hashtags, punctuations) whilst still seeing the forest for the trees
- Meticulous, analytical and resourceful to a certain extent, you have used cases to back it up
- Able to work independently, and balance multiple tasks
- Highly Adaptable, you know what you want and you appreciative of the stepping stones that will prepare you to be the person you can become along the way
- Focus on self-development and learning
- Only Singaporean need apply.
- Office location: East of Singapore
What they offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your level
- Strong balance between learning and execution, receive mentorship from the best people managers and highly skilled in the industry
- Work with a very good mentor, in an environment that allows you to learn what you seek, exposes you to good people in the industry
- Strong collaborative work across other departments within the agency, work with the biggest names in the industry, therefore managing bigger budgets
- Work in a positive and vibrant office, who speaks their core values in everything they do – FEARLESSNESS, INTEGRITY, and PASSION
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital