SEO Director, Global | App-based Company, Start-Up, disrupting Travel Solutions | SGD 10k
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you an SEO expert? Capable of building center of excellence in this field?
- Do you understand what works in various regions and countries across the world, have deep understanding of building a conversion funnel through search marketing?
- Performance driven? Deep understanding of what customers are searching for in various search engines for travel?
- Do you have a global mindset and have the ability to see the bigger picture of where a business is headed?
- Have you ever told yourself you are ready to take on a Global lead? You are confident, patient and ready for when the right opportunity presents itself?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Everyone’s travel companion, providing customers with breathtaking deals
Massive Global growth in less than 5 years. They have a worldwide everyday mission of making it simple for travelers to enjoy everything a travel destination has to offer. They hand pick experiences, provide the best prices and enable seamless and safe transactions online.
The Role; SEO Director
- You are the SEO Lead, to take on a Global practice for the company, the team will be formed around your leadership.
- You will monitor daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple markets;
- You will lead development and execution of content and technical SEO strategies;
- Spearhead, strategize and execute technical and content-driven organic initiatives;
- Develop and integrate SEO strategies to improve visibility in organic search rankings in different regions and search engines;
- Identify opportunities in SEO efficiency and growth in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection; increase revenue, traffic, leads, and users;
- Implement best practices, tools and processes that will enable best-in-class performance and work streams;
- Monitor, analyze and report on traffic performance, keyword performance and SEO activities;
- Manage and optimize SEO to deliver defined KPIs;
- Develop and perform detailed site audits to identify issues and ensure site is properly optimized for search engine visibility;
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices;
- Collaborate closely with regional marketing teams to ensure best practices are adopted and integrate well with local needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology or quantitative field;
- Established experience in SEO, web and mobile, including leadership function in previous roles
- Experienced in SEO reporting – monthly and/or weekly dashboards;
- Experienced in cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing;
- Good at communication, stakeholder management, and with a trial-and-learn mindset;
- In-depth knowledge of SEO tools (Screaming Frog, Moz Tools, SEMRush);
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods;
- Strong project management skills;
- Comfortable working as an individual contributor – think big picture or roll up sleeves to execute as situation calls for;
- Regional exposure to mobile app user acquisition is a plus;
- Experience in travel or eCommerce industry is also a plus
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual bonus of up to 4 months salary
- Work in a regional hub, collaborate globally
- Be in a working environment that sets employees up for success
- You are hired to make an impact that helps the users, you will fully be entrusted