SEO Director, Global | App-based Company, Start-Up, disrupting Travel Solutions | SGD 10k
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you an SEO expert? Capable of building center of excellence in this field?
- Do you understand what works in various regions and countries across the world, have deep understanding of building a conversion funnel through search marketing?
- Performance driven? Deep understanding of what customers are searching for in various search engines for travel?
- Do you have a global mindset and have the ability to see the bigger picture of where a business is headed?
- Have you ever told yourself you are ready to take on a Global lead? You are confident, patient and ready for when the right opportunity presents itself?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Everyone’s travel companion, providing customers with breathtaking deals
Massive Global growth in less than 5 years. They have a worldwide everyday mission of making it simple for travelers to enjoy everything a travel destination has to offer. They hand pick experiences, provide the best prices and enable seamless and safe transactions online.
The Role; SEO Director
- You are the SEO Lead, to take on a Global practice for the company, the team will be formed around your leadership.
- You will monitor daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple markets;
- You will lead development and execution of content and technical SEO strategies;
- Spearhead, strategize and execute technical and content-driven organic initiatives;
- Develop and integrate SEO strategies to improve visibility in organic search rankings in different regions and search engines;
- Identify opportunities in SEO efficiency and growth in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection; increase revenue, traffic, leads, and users;
- Implement best practices, tools and processes that will enable best-in-class performance and work streams;
- Monitor, analyze and report on traffic performance, keyword performance and SEO activities;
- Manage and optimize SEO to deliver defined KPIs;
- Develop and perform detailed site audits to identify issues and ensure site is properly optimized for search engine visibility;
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO trends and best practices;
- Collaborate closely with regional marketing teams to ensure best practices are adopted and integrate well with local needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology or quantitative field;
- Established experience in SEO, web and mobile, including leadership function in previous roles
- Experienced in SEO reporting – monthly and/or weekly dashboards;
- Experienced in cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing;
- Good at communication, stakeholder management, and with a trial-and-learn mindset;
- In-depth knowledge of SEO tools (Screaming Frog, Moz Tools, SEMRush);
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods;
- Strong project management skills;
- Comfortable working as an individual contributor – think big picture or roll up sleeves to execute as situation calls for;
- Regional exposure to mobile app user acquisition is a plus;
- Experience in travel or eCommerce industry is also a plus
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual bonus of up to 4 months salary
- Work in a regional hub, collaborate globally
- Be in a working environment that sets employees up for success
- You are hired to make an impact that helps the users, you will fully be entrusted
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital
Apply for this job
Here's how Finest People works:
After applying for the job you'll receive an e-mail where you will be asked to fill in our intake-form. Afterwards we'll contact you as soon as possible. Want to get in touch before we do? Call +65 6864 9645.
A recruiter with deeper knowledge of your go-to market will get in touch with you. During a scheduled call, you'll get to know each other, discuss your professional background, determine your USP's and review more roles that could be interesting for you.
Excited about one of the jobs we've discussed? And does your profile match our clients criteria? Then we’ll introduce you to set up an interview!
If there's mutual interest, we'll schedule an interview for you. In this first interview you'll discuss the role, talk about your professional background, and both check if there's a click.
You've been invited to a second interview! It's common that the client asks you to make a case study (on beforehand or during this interview) to show that you're competent enough to meet the standards of the role.
Does it feel like this role is made for you? No doubt? Pleased with the conditions? Client happy?! Then we can congratulate you on your new job!