SEO Manager for a digital product, Asia Market Leader | Technical SEO and stakeholder management | Salary up SGD 6k max per month
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you come from a strong specialization in SEO?
- SEO expert in Google, Yahoo, Bing, Baidu?
- Are you ready to move to a highly innovative company and on the client side?
- Are you both competent and confident in managing internal and external relations, key media and other stakeholders?
- Have you always taken confidence in the investment you out in your craft?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
Company: Taking Singapore market by storm, fast and steady growth, unstoppable
This company is a startup. They started in Hong Kong initially, then branched out to Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Macau, Japan, Vietnam and Thailand. They have been rigorously setting the pace for fresh customer experiences and easy-to-understand solutions supported by digital technologies.
The job: SEO Manager:
As an SEO Manager, it is expected that you had years of built experience managing SEO technicalities for reputable brands, a huge plus factor if within the finance industry. You must have the business acumen to create strategies that will enable near-zero cost using SEO to expand online presence and drive sales initiatives.
You are able to handle discussions across various stakeholders and vice versa in the form of advising them real time. Ideally, you have done this as part of an agency previously. You will be central to the company, you will be an integral member of the team that drives the marketing department’s commercial performance through systematic site analytics aligned to overall business goals.
- Develop and manage both on-page and off-page SEO initiatives including content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks across the region
- Identify opportunities to enhance SEO rankings including content, site architecture, technical optimisations, link analysis/ building and social environments etc.
- Monitor, track and evaluate performance analytics, based on targets and baselines. Be on top of conversion analyses to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance.
- Provide ongoing reporting related to SEO traffic, keyword ranking, conversion by keyword, page indexing, inbound links.
- Stay abreast of changes in the online SEO environment
- Assess each market’s needs related to Search, and communicate them to various stakeholders. Build strong relationships with stakeholders up and down the conversion funnel to ensure efforts are aligned with company KPIs including revenue and user acquisition.
- Proven experience in partnering with Paid Digital teams to drive acquisitions
- Work with UX copy writers and communications professionals to ensure web content is SEO optimised
- Management of tools for SEO
- Run A/B and multivariate experiments for Search and conversion rate optimization
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in search engine trends to ensure Search strategy and site architecture keep pace with evolving organic search practices, including mobile web optimizations
- Diploma / Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in organic growth marketing/ SEO, more experience candidate will be consider as Manager
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Experience working on both English and Chinese language search, experience on Google, Bing, and Yahoo search engines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Applications especially Excel (e.g Formulas, Macros)
- A strategic thinker with excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Self-motivated individual who are able to work with ambiguity
- A good team player who is creative, flexible and open minded
- Excellent written and verbal communications in both English and Chinese with strong presentation skills
What they offer:
- Work closely with a great boss, energetic management team, fully supportive departments
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Variable pay depending on performance, and based on annual salary
- Be part of a company that has the full capacity to be open minded and equipped to innovate, strongly networked, high quality approach to results, top business acumen, known for excellent outcomes, commercially minded, and overall creative
- Embrace and enjoy an outstanding environment that encourages innovation
- Be part of a company culture that invites excellence in all aspect, professional, personal level
- Be in a space that will enable you to do great work alongside the balanced-minded people who go all out in everything they do, it is definitely contagious!