SEO Specialist | Specialist Agency| Optimization | SEO | Search Engine | Up to SGD 4,200 Monthly | Singapore
Your new role: SEO Specialist | Optimization | SEO | Search Engine
- Do you want to work with specialists within SEO?
- Would you like to work in an environment that is open to questions ?
- And do you want to, work with various well-known international and local clientele?
Yes? Sounds interesting? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: One of the foremost Specialist Search Agencies in Singapore
Your new employer is a mid-sized marketing agency, which offers the best of both worlds – the passion of a small startup and the power of an enterprise agency.
They are a well decorated awardee for several works such as: Top B2B Company, Growing Businesses Online and Best in Search, to name a few.
They are continuously growing in number within the 9 countries they are operating in (with a low attrition rate)! They offer specialized training and really focus on our niches.
They admit the workload may be tough but they respect your time off – & minimize communication after work hours.
“The questions you ask today will make you better tomorrow” – they believe in a culture where you can ask questions and give feedback ( just do it respectfully). They walk the talk by having regular sharing sessions within the team!
Your new job: SEO Specialist in Singapore
As the new SEO Specialist at a Search Agency your day to day requires you to:
- Develop and implement effective SEO strategies for the improvement of organic traffic and search ranking and the maximization of ROI
- Manage multiple digital marketing platforms SEO.
- Conduct campaign analysis, market research and competitor analysis for clients
- Work with the SEO Technical Team to audit clients' websites and provide improvement recommendations and solutions.
- Account servicing either for SMEs or Enterprise
Are you ready for the next step?
What do we need from you?
Requirements for this SEO Specialist vacancy
- 2 -4 years experience in SEO
- An experienced SEO Campaign Manager with hands on SEO knowledge
- Hands on Facebook experience.
- Good knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Google Ads and Analytics certified
- Proficiency in popular SEO Tools such as AHREFS, Screaming Frog, SimilarWeb, SEMRush and many more!
What would set you apart?
Knowledge in AdWords, FB Business Manager & etc
- Media Agency experience
- Former experience in client facing and servicing roles is an advantage
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.