SEO Writer | World Wide Healthcare Network | SEO content | Content | 4000 SGD Monthly | Singapore
Your new role: SEO Writer
- Passionate about the healthcare industry?
- Interested in the website content optimization?
- Eager to work for a worldwide organization?
Yes? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: The Award-winning Standard in the Healthcare Industry
Your new employer was awarded the Health Impact Award by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, ranking gold. They are one of the world's largest healthcare networks with over 80 hospitals in 10 countries worldwide. They only recruit the best of the best; one of their employees was able to garner the Executive of the Year – Healthcare Category given by Singapore Business Review.
They are continuously growing, all the while bringing their team to forefront of the healthcare industry.
Your new job: SEO Wordsmith for one of the Largest Healthcare Networks in the World
- Write content for the website, content library and social media accounts
- Curating content ideas and shaping how content can fit into an overall marketing campaign
- Conduct research and produce search engine optimized (SEO) content
- Conduct regular reviews and content updates across all digital channels to drive marketing and user engagement.
- Writing/editing medical content, health articles, website updates and optimization of doctor profiles
- Ensuring that copy is written according to our to house style guide, and compliant with industry regulations
- Maximize the use of content and digital channels using data to drive and support content strategies
- Repurposing content for different audiences and channels
What do we need from you?
This job is only open for Singaporeans and/or Permanent Residents due to quota restrictions.
- Familiar in SEO and tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush/Ahrefs
- Experience in multiple stakeholders management
- Bachelor’s degree in English, linguistics, mass communications, journalism, or related language and communication fields
- Excellent fact-checking skills
- Website content experience
- Has written SEO friendly content
What would set you apart?
- Familiarity with medical jargon
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-moving, results-oriented environment
- Publishing or video production background