Snr. Business Development Manager | A Fast-Growing Business Development Firm with a Foot Print in Tech | 50+ Clients Serviced, 3X ROI, Tech-Skewed Across APAC | SG Based | Competitive Base + Uncapped Commissions pa
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- An expert on all things tech, with a sharp eye for enterprise software?
- A sales & business development enthusiast that can grow relationships both with new and existing business?
- Have the guts to face, pitch to and close C- and Director level stakeholders?
- Hungry to be a part of a team that puts a premium in your personal and professional development?
Look no further, this is the role that's gonna skyrocket your career progression!
Your Future Employer: A Tech-Driven Business Development Firm that is Passionate About Proactive Client Service
Empower & Enable: This company's main drive has always been to enable its extensive and multi-faceted clientele. With 11 years in its pocket, they have been driving the expansion of over 50 start-ups from Europe, Israel, South Africa and the US that want to establish their presence across the burgeoning market of Asia. For 2021, the organization is driving for the growth of their offices in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia to keep-up with their flourishing portfolio.
Premium Client Service: In order to fulfill their promise of top-line service and their track record of 3x ROI for their clientele, this team is driven by an entrepreneurial yet client services oriented mindset. Each and every member goes beyond being advisors and consultants, and actually goes down on-ground for the legwork of expanding their clients' businesses. This means they actually drive sales and close deals for their clients.
Personal, Team and Organizational Growth: This is driven by the shared culture inside the organization that is based on 5 Core Values, namely Supportive, Passionate, Open, Resilient & Entrepreneurial. They function on a risk-reward system that encourages actively seeking ways to grow, not just as individuals but also as members of their respective offices and their cross-market organization.
Your Next Role: A Snr. Business Development Manager Maximizing Business Opportunities with Key and New Clients
This role is essential because it serves as a focal point for the company's current success rate. Coming in with expertise in tech, your responsibilities will have you on-the-go as soon as accept the job. This means mastering your clients' value proposition, being a subject matter expert in enterprise go-to-market strategies, and ensuring that your relationships with key accounts are at their most optimal.
- Complete ownership of the entire sales cycle, from lead qualification up to closing deals.
- Hand-in-hand collaboration with partners for carefully curated proposals, demos and presentations.
- Client meeting documentation done with high levels of accuracy and precision, complete with follow-ups and future action plans.
- Pipeline management for key clients to secure multiple continuous revenue streams.
- Frontline client requests either through face-to-face meetings or specific reporting tools for concise transparency reports.
- Lead client alignment meetings complete with well thought-out business strategies for recommendation.
- Proactively provide updates and status reports with regards to your clients' pipelines.
- Participate in team-wide feedbacking sessions to increase both your own and company business.
- Support junior team members in terns of subject matter expertise, and growth & development
What You Have:
- At least 5 years of experience in business development and tech sales, preferably in enterprise tech sales!
- A commercial track record complete with solid performance in terms of sales targets and sales consultancy.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with a sharp eye for hidden details in complex sales cycles.
- A background in market analysis and go-to-market strategies that can spot trends and opportunities and tackle them through solutions-selling.
- Service-oriented and proactive, that can fearlessly consult with stakeholders across all levels.
- Autonomous, resilient and a self-starter with a strong international outlook.
What Puts You Ahead:
- Experience or a degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Systems or Information Management
What You Get:
- A competitive sales remuneration package complete with an uncapped commission structure
- Flexible working hours and uncapped annual leaves
- Monday breakfasts and 5PM end-of-Friday drinks with the team
- Fitness and other team & culture building sessions
- Ongoing diversity in your role
- Flat-hierarchies, and an open-environment that welcomes transparent and direct feedbacking