Snr Commercial Manager | Display Banner, Inline Ads, and native ads | 140,000+ SGD
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for your next challenge in your career?
- Do you have a stellar track record of selling display banners, native ads, and inline ads?
- Do you have an excellent understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, including knowledge of ad networks, ad exchanges, re-targeting, RTB, DSP’s and trading desks
- Do you have experience with online travel clients/campaigns
- If so, what are you waiting for? Scroll down to find out more!
Our client is a global leading travel search site and app company. They employ over 800 staff across ten offices globally, and, having reached market leader status, they have been recently acquired in a deal valued at more than £1bn.
t’s a hugely exciting time for this company because that deal allows them to take the business to the next level of accelerated global growth.
As the team is expanding, they are currently looking for an experienced Snr Commercial Manager to be part of the Commercial team.
The role: Senior Commercial Manager
You will maintain and grow the company’s Agency Advertising and Direct Client advertising revenue across APAC, with a focus on building new sales, ensuring it achieves an optimal share of budgets. You’ll also ensure advertising activity on the site or device is applied correctly to achieve the best possible results.
- Proactively pursuing and securing new business, then developing and nurturing those relationships to supporting ongoing business
- Developing digital advertising plans that position the company as a strategic partner
- Applying analytical skills to understand clients’ changing business needs and the travel sphere market dynamics
- Generating incremental revenues from existing clients by selling additional advertising opportunities, multi-market solutions, and long-term commitments
- Monitoring relevant performance metrics and efficiently managing campaigns to focus on activities that grow revenue, ensuring client satisfaction
- Coordinating with other functional and support areas, including campaign delivery, sales, operations, product development and billing
- Representing the business at external events where appropriate
- Bias to action. You drive results in a big way and can get things done in a highly matrixed and relationship-based organisation. An ability to communicate value and influence customer decision makers
- Team player: Excellent relationship management skills, tenacious and a cross function collaborator.
- Self-driven: You have fantastic organisational skills, integrity and great follow through. You don't get overwhelmed easily
- Naturally curious: You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to sell Skyscanner. An appreciation of an international and technology-oriented business environment
- Fun: You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- You understand the impact of a highly-successful sales strategy. A desire and hunger to succeed
- Analytically oriented. You can demonstrate impact and efficiency of interventions on the business. You make data driven decisions that add value
- A strong record of accomplishment of generating new business sales
- Experience in selling direct digital advertising to agencies and clients is a must
- Experience of selling programmatic advertising is a plus
- Experience selling ad solutions across APAC markets
- An excellent understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, including knowledge of ad networks, ad exchanges, re-targeting, RTB, DSP’s and trading desks
- Experience with online travel clients/campaigns
- Mobile advertising sales experience is an advantage
- Proven success in client management or successful consultative or solution-selling experience
- Annual Salary proposed: 140k SGD (depending on experience)
- Secondary package (commission) to be discussed
- Barista machines to massage chairs
- Free food
- Holiday buying scheme as well as frequent townhalls with their CEO.
- What they really aim for is a place where people can thrive, be trusted to make an impact and ultimately help them put their users first.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital