Snr. Programmatic and Brand Sales Manager | A Seasoned Player in the Programmatic and Rich-Media Space | Unique Ad Formats, Premium Inventory, SEA Coverage | SG Based
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Well-versed in the hows and whys of programmatic?
- Ever experienced guiding your own clientele for the best results for their brand?
- A master sales person with a solutions based mindset?
- Connected across the media agency landscape of Singapore or even SEA?
Sounding like you're ticking the right boxes so far? Then guess what, you're EXACTLY who we're looking for!
Your Next Employer: A Programmatic & Branding Player with Expertise in Rich Media.
This is a company that isn't new to the game, but is always bringing fresh ideas to the table. With over 10 years of experience, it extends its services across the globe as a top player in the rich media spectrum. They are, and have always been, a go-to for this niche because of their eye-catching designs, disruptive tech, outstanding creative value, and premium online environments.
To match its reputation, this company has established bases in London, Hamburg, Kiev, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong to ensure they meet their clients in as many markets as possible. They have steadily been in growth for these offices and have even been recognized for it, guided by the simple yet ambitious goal of becoming the leading player in the mix between design and technology in all markets possible.
And when we're talking about trust and reliability, this company doesn't shy away either. They are proud to be DTSG Brand Safe and Anti-Ad Fraud certified, as well as a founding registrant of the IAB Gold Standard. This means they are freely and safely able to support direct and programmatic bookings across top tier integrated publishers, and deliver work with top data providers for any or all data targeting options.
Your Next Role: A Well-Experienced Programmatic and Brand Sales Manager
You add to the team dynamic by being the eyes, ears and mouth for key clients across SEA to ensure optimal relationship maximization. Naturally, this means being savvy in terms of dealing with agencies & direct brands, as well as experience working cross-functionally in operations, account management and pure sales. Simply put, you're to ensure that the existing and potential clients you speak with treat you as the go-to person for any or all needs within the branding tech space.
- Liaise between the company and key stakeholders (media agencies, programmatic vendors, 3rd party data providers), ideally with existing connections to DMUs.
- Lead end-to-end of the sales cycle through expert knowledge in brand advertisement, specifically on costing between branding and creatives.
- Define and executive appropriate sales strategies, including business development, marketing, technical, ad ops, and sales support for maximum profitability.
- Be on-ground for both existing and new business – The company has already established their name, what it needs is a talent that can leverage their own network for a competitive advantage.
- Be the key negotiator and value prop presenter for development and maintenance of trading deals.
- Pipeline management for all live and proposed campaigns and corresponding agency contacts.
- Work skillfully, transparently, and creatively across territories with the team. This is a company that values both giving and receiving feedback in order to develop as a whole and as individuals.
- 4+ years within digital ad sales with an existing track record and impressive approach to managing every touch point in the sales cycle, from prospecting up to closing and after-sales
- Key connections to top agencies in the region, specifically in SEA
- Hunger for hunting – new business development for additional revenue streams is a key priority for this role
- Digital know-how, specifically in branding, online media, performance and programmatic
- Experience or keen on working in a start-up setting. You will be building and setting the foundation for the Singapore office's eventual growth
- Data driven, with ability to generate meaningful reports and recommendations based on data trends
The advantageous experience:
- Direct contacts in Havas, IPG and Publicis
- A creatives background, especially in the channels of display and video
- Knowledge in both the Supply and Demand side of the digital advertising ecosystem
- A versatile problem solver with a high level of initiative
- An entrepreneurial, “pay-yourself” mentality
- Independent, loud, creative and is focused on both personal and organizational development
- A competitive salary and incentives plan, based on experience and increasing with performance
- Health and dental insurance
- Mobile bill reimbursement
- Telecommuting option
- 20 days of annual leave and other leave entitlements (maternity, paternity, childcare, sick leave etc)
- A day off on your very special birthday!
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital