Social Content Strategist | Search Agency | Online Marketing | Content Marketing | Social Media | Social Content Strategy | SGD 4000 | Singapore
Your new role: Social Content Strategist | Online Marketing | Content Marketing | Social Media
- Do you want to enhance your skills in social content?
- Do you want to work with and for the internal team who are top performers with a relentless focus to detail?
- Do you want to join a fast-paced agency that is continuously growing?
Yes? Sounds interesting? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: One of the foremost Specialist Search Agencies in Singapore
Your new employer is a mid-sized marketing agency, which offers the best of both worlds – the passion of a small startup and the power of an enterprise agency. They are a well decorated awardee for several works such as: Top B2B Company, Growing Businesses Online and Best in Search, to name a few. They are continuously growing in number within the 9 countries they are operating in (with a low attrition rate)! They offer specialized training and really focus on our niches.
“The questions you ask today will make you better tomorrow” – they believe in a culture where you can ask questions and give feedback ( just do it respectfully). They walk the talk by having regular sharing sessions within the team! They admit the workload may be tough but they respect your time off – & minimize communication after work.
Your new job: Social Content Strategist for a Search Agency
- Strategic planning, execution & project management of holistic social media always-on content, initiatives & campaigns
- Analyze to identify areas of opportunities in content gaps to drive ROI
- Creating and curating content on social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok etc.
- Monitoring social media performance & develop insights and recommendations
- Client/account management and liaison with internal teams
Requirements for this Social Content vacancy
- Experience in managing multiple Social Media campaigns & accounts across multiple industries and market segments
- Agency experience
- Mastery of the English language
- Great writing and communication skills
- Quick thinking and content production skills
- Attention to detail
- Can work independently or in a team
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org