Social Media Account Manager for an Agency | Independent, competent and accountable professional | Lifestyle brand across SEA
- Are you ready to go big across Southeast Asia?
- Are you passionate and will surely drive for excellence in running social media campaigns?
- Are you nitty-gritty about running research, content creation, campaign execution, monitoring and reporting?
- You deep dive into understanding the audience and make compelling messages online?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Bringing ideas to life. Limitless.
This agency is a publicly listed company and has been around for over 4 decades with business partners, and we say business partners because that’s how they manage to forge great relationships with their clients, for long years too by looking after others like they do for their own. Delivering successful marketing campaigns either or/and combining online offline, ATL and BTL channels.
With Singapore office being their hub for their Southeast Asia and Pacific Region, the company currently has a team of over 50 making sure that the brands they manage are able to grow in revenue through their marketing and communication efforts.
Getting people to move, seamlessly.
If it does not lead to action, impactful engagement, then it is simply ineffective. This agency has the right approach to delivering communications and marketing solutions by creating multi-variate strategies, creative solutions, integrated marketing and communications, providing the right digital experience that best represents the brand and what it is about.
They are a silent name behind big players. They combine a professional approach to getting things done. Do what you do best, create strategies and be a part of a collaborative team who instils discipline to see through goals. This family is decisive, a go-getter and resembles a spirit of success and great relationships in everything they do. All these things are not easy but they provide strong leadership to put together a venue and environment for dreams to come to life, and you have got to work for it.
They are only as serious as you are. Does it sound like a place for you? It’s not for everyone. Otherwise, everybody is on top. But you will be an even better professional and you will take pride of your work, and your colleagues and partners. That’s the type of family they have, they support each other to keep growing.
The Role; Social Media Account Manager:
- Be the primary liaison between brand and agency
- Strategize with Account Director to determine what content drives traffic and increases followers and engagement across all social media channels
- Work within a team that consists of a community manager, content creators, and analysts to manage branded communities on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
- Lead the strategy discussion with clients on current and future opportunities for their social media activities and product launches
- Be actively involved with the creative & production team in creating content for our client’s social channels
- Monitor campaign efficiency for optimal performance while driving maximum ROI.
- Measure and manage a set of KPIs that are structured to meet the client's needs based on an agreed strategy
- Work closely with the various client business units to ensure integration of social strategy and communication of relevant content for the local audience
- Identify key trends and activities in social media and identify opportunities to apply them
- Work closely with the Community Manager to propose timely and engaging content for campaigns. Content should be optimized for platform use and the intended audience.
- Manage the client’s always-on social media advertising budget with the support of the appointed media agency
- Analyze and interpret social media analytics data for the client and the competitors on a weekly and monthly basis to draw insight and make strategy adjustments based on findings.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – which include attending networking and educational events, reading blogs and listening to podcasts
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Experience on a variety of social platforms required but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest and more.
- You should have at least 4 years experience working in the social space
- Have a good knowledge of social media management, measurement and listening tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Social Bakers, Radian6, Simplymeasured and so on.)
- Have an acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Basic photo editing skills (Photoshop a plus)
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and you have strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional and have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work independently in a team environment.
- An in-depth working understanding of trends is mandatory
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Mobile reimbursements depending on job grade
- Insurance and Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Increase in variation to be discussed during the hiring process
- Biggest perk is to see your data and strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners