Social Media Community Manager | Brand Executive | Taking full ownership of a brand | Salary up to SGD 4k max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you ready to go big across Southeast Asia and the Pacific region?
- Are you nitty-gritty about search marketing and everything that has to do with brand management through social media platforms ?
- Do you enjoy taking ownership of the brand your team represents?
- Do you have the proven ability to define a name, create a community of passionate believers in the technology your represent?
Read on, it might be you or a friend who deserves the big break in their career!
Company: Bringing ideas to life. Limitless.
This advertising agency is a publicly listed company and has been around for over 4 decades with business partners, and we say business partners because that’s how they manage to forge great relationships with their clients, for long years too by looking after others like they do for their own. Delivering successful marketing campaigns either or/and combining online offline, ATL and BTL channels.
With Singapore office being their hub for their Southeast Asia and Pacific Region, the company currently has a team of over 50 making sure that the brands they manage are able to grow in revenue through their marketing and communication efforts.
Getting people to move, seamlessly.
If it does not lead to action, impactful engagement, then it is simply ineffective. This agency has the right approach to delivering communications and marketing solutions by creating multi-variate strategies, creative solutions, integrated marketing and communications, providing the right digital experience that best represents the brand and what it is about.
They are a silent name behind big players. They combine a professional approach to getting things done. Do what you do best, create strategies and be a part of a collaborative team who instils discipline to see through goals. This family is decisive, a go-getter and resembles a spirit of success and great relationships in everything they do. All these things are not easy but they provide strong leadership to put together a venue and environment for dreams to come to life, and you have got to work for it.
They are only as serious as you are. Does it sound like a place for you? It’s not for everyone. Otherwise, everybody is on top. But you will be an even better professional and you will take pride of your work, and your colleagues and partners. That’s the type of family they have, they support each other to keep growing.
The Role; Social Brand Executive, SEAPAC region:
- Curates and creates editorial content for a consumer electronics brand on social media channels.
- Manage the timely updates of content on various social media channels.
- Be involved in local content creation. Propose timely and engaging content and be proactively get involved with the creative & production team in content creation.
- Take the lead for client to be “always-on social media” advertising budget with the support of the appointed media buying agency.
- Work closely with Account Managers to develop and implement campaigns and community engagement strategies and tactics.
- Work side-by-side with client to monitor and moderate daily conversations across social media channels
- Respond promptly to all community inquiries from our client’s social media channels.
- Identify and report community trends and insights to internal teams for future content and campaign planning.
- Advise on potential opportunities or risks. Escalate problematic consumer comments as necessary to the relevant teams (PR/Customer Care/Marketing/etc.)
- Ensure social media guidelines are enforced and embrace the brand’s tonality in all communications. Be the brand guardian for our client’s social channels.
- Engage and maintain a relationship with key opinion leaders and online influencers.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them.
- Support Account Manager to brainstorm new creative ideas for enhancing participation based on community insights.
- Natural flair for writing content that resonates with the audience.
- 2 years and above experience on social media platforms, with knowledge on community management.
- Experience social media listening and scheduling tools, also with analytics
- Able to enjoy work under varying levels of pressure and demand
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of various channels on social media, helping create the right audience perception of the brand to multiply its voice
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, with high level of diplomacy to match the prestige level of the company and clientele.
What they offer:
- Salary up to SGD 4,000/month
- Mobile reimbursements of up to SGD 150 depending on job grade
- Insurance an Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Increase in variation to be discussed during the hiring process
- Biggest perk is to see your strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners