Social Media Executive for and Agency | Beauty sector, Global brand | Salary up to SGD 3, 400 per month max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you at the thriving stage in your career where you want to focus on growth and learning?
- Do you want to develop expertise in social media marketing, mainly organic social and content strategy?
- Does fast-paced excite you? Constantly on your toes to be in a very dynamic and innovative environment?
- Do you have high interest in beauty industry that are sought after globally?
Then this might be the next great move for your career
Company: Behavioral Powered Performance.
To drive actions is only through understanding intentions. This Performance Marketing Agency is a global player, massive leader in digital innovation trends and behind the success of some of the biggest brands. With Singapore being their regional hub for the APAC market, they operate in a very small niche team of leaders and strategists driving the best practices for their local teams.
Having a diverse team for SEM, SEM and SMO, content creation, they empower their brand partners to achieve their business goals. Backed up with intelligent insights and an expert team of specialists, you will be part of a strong organization that delivers integrated initiatives to help the worlds’ biggest brands reach the right consumers.
Adapt, Engage and Transform.
You are someone with passion for creativity, content, technology and communication. You happen to having been honing your skills in social media communications and marketing and you have made a deliberate decision to unravel more challenges in this area.
The job: Social Media Executive
- Hands down, you know social media inside and out, you understand the game and its strategic impact on brand success.
- You are someone who has developed a strong interested in fashion, retail and beauty sector. You understand how to leverage data and information, probably a little bit of everything that is to know in communicating to a particular audience.
- From social media strategy and content production to deep understanding of customer engagement, you’ve got these down pat because you will utilize resources from the team to technology and the business
- You know social media so well you can comfortably post on a brand’s Facebook page one minute, spin an Instagram story the next and then generate actionable insights for a Twitter handle.
- Boosting social posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter comes 2nd nature to you. You’re a social media and you will be entrusted to play an important role to take a look at clients’ local and regional social media accounts, turn them inside out, and make their online shine like their well-sought after products.
- You will lead the strategy, production, response management, and reporting for the social media channels of our clients
- As someone who is an expert in the making in their craft, you nderstand the client’s pain points and implement social media strategies and tactics that can effectively address them
- You will liaise with the creative team to produce high-impact, visually appealing content such as Facebook posts, Instagram stories, GIFs and videos.
- You will generate reports and provide actionable insights to the client that will help meet the KPIs
- You will establish a close working relationship with the clients to ensure their satisfaction
- You are someone who is analytical, yet operates strategically, with understanding of the 'big picture'
- You have a very clear verbal and written communication skills, sometimes you communicate through ideas.
Your role will evolve through time. You will receive proper feedback, you will take initiative to give seek it or to give it. You will be adaptable to change and altogether be part of creating a culture of Hungry mindset, always asking questions, always willing to do more. You will be chiseled with good character and this step in your career is your crucial turning point to becoming a very good professional in your field. Do you see yourself thriving? You are someone who is not a mediocre, no task is too big or too small. You will keep learning together with the team
A Healthy Professional
- Is positive and motivating in a team environment
- Collaborates and supports team inter-play
- Is courageous in dealing with others and in decision making, knows when it is time to rise to the occasion
- Is self-aware, willing to take feedback on board and act upon it
- Self-starter who can work autonomously and remain composed under pressure
What we would like you to bring:
- A mindset to deal with ambiguity, an attitude to solve problems, unwavering reliability to want to keep thriving in growth-driven environment
- Honour deadlines in the same way you honor your core values
- Know best-in-class practices and the latest trends and developments across different social media channels
- Champion brevity; you can deftly distill a blog or article into a snappy post
- Be proficient in Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, and other social media management and listening tools
- Obsess over the smallest details (hashtags, punctuations) whilst still seeing the forest for the trees
- Trend-jack and use the hottest news to the brand’s advantage
- Spot opportunities to go viral and reach a massive audience
- Meticulous, analytical and resourceful to a certain extent, you have used cases to back it up
- Startup growth mindset
- Able to work independently, and balance multiple tasks
- Highly Adaptable, you know what you want and you appreciative of the stepping stones that will prepare you to be the person you can become along the way
- Focus on self-development and learning
What they offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your level
- Strong balance between learning and execution, receive mentorship from the best people managers and highly skilled in the industry
- Work with a very good mentor, in an environment that allows you to learn what you seek, exposes you to good people in the industry
- Strong collaborative work across other departments within the agency, work with the biggest names in the industry, therefore managing bigger budgets
- Work in a positive and vibrant office, who speaks their core values in everything they do – FEARLESSNESS, INTEGRITY, and PASSION