Social Media Manager for a Creative, Upbeat Agency | Strategic Role, Regional Clients | Salary up to SGD 5k
- Do you want to be a part of a marketing consultancy agency that will expose you to various creative marketing solutions within the digital domain?
- Have you worked in an agency yourself and within the social media domain?
- Do you want to be a part of a team that is a known and trusted local independent agency in Singapore?
- Do you want to go funky and fun with a team that has a flat hierarchy, allowing you to collaborate across various teams?
- Are you prepared to lead a team?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Work with fun, creative, young experts in the industry!
Your new employer has the best of what Singapore has to offer—culture, growth, fun people, fun projects, opportunities to rise to challenges, hone creativity and problem-solving skills, takes pride in striking a balance through high performance and a high level of care within the company.
This agency is not too young. It has been around in the late 200s, although they managed to stay young, vibrant, new, soulful, and relevant. This is clear through their projects, clients, awards, and own people. This company is not your ordinary agency. Each day is the same—whereby you are always itching to come back to work alongside your teammates. Do you want to step up your game in Social Media? Do you want to be surrounded by seasoned professionals, alongside the young blood?
Your next Role; Social Media Manager:
- Help manage Client's social media accounts and their content requirements.
- Work with content creators to create compelling content and stories.
- Work within a variety of social media platforms, social media management tools, and content management systems to publish content.
- Devise and manage social media content calendars for brands along with managing posts and comments.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Identify, locate and engage with advocates and influencers within social communities to build relationships
- Set realistic goals for deliverables, approvals, timelines, and metrics
- Monitor and listen to online conversation within (and sometimes outside of) client communities, grabbing opportunities as they arise.
- Monitor trends in community management approach, best practices, and tools, experimenting with new trends and applications
What would we like you to bring:
- At least 3 years working experience in a social media agency
- Experience in campaign planning, idea generation and measurement
- Good understanding of social media platforms
- Fantastic communication skills and superb attention to detail
- Positive attitude, high level of integrity, willingness to go the extra mile
- Highly organised team player and problem solver
Is this something you’ve been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES? Apply now!
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital