Social Media Manager for a Major Global Consumer Tech Brand and other exciting brands| Team Lead in a highly collaborative agency | Singapore-based | Salary up to SGD 4,800 per month
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you an experienced social media manager/strategist who’s ready to take on a team leadership role?
- Familiar with Social Bakers, Google Analytics, ins and outs of main social media platforms, creating stories and analyzing how to effectively deliver as a team toward client success?
- Passionate about local to global brands, interest in consumer tech, FMCG brands, etc. always hungry to learn and do more?
- Great in content as well us in numbers?
Read on, it might be you or a friend who deserves the big break in their career!
Specialize and Grow 360 | Full-Service Digital Media Agency:
FAIR PLAY: This agency gives everyone a chance to excel, be it internally through their workforce, or with the clients they deal with—small, big, startups, local or international, you name it.
TEAMWORK: You will grow independently through mutual respect. You will have your voice in the company and in your team as you see how that resonates in the outcome of your work.
LOYALTY: This agency takes pride in handling their clients and partnerships with much concern for growth. Businesses succeed, agency wins and of course you will too correspondingly! This is the very reason companies have been staying with them since 2001!
Your job: Social Media Manager
- Work with client and internal teams to create social media strategies that collaborate with other marketing, PR and advertising initiatives in clients’ industries.
- 50% of the time, you will be laser focused in developing solutions for a global consumer tech brand who has been with the agency for several years. You will spearhead the provision of Social Media consultation to client and internal team to develop effective and responsible social media / content strategy and planning.
- Minor additional accounts will be dedicated to local accounts covering government agencies, and national brands etc. together with providing guidance to the reset of the social media team to their assigned accounts.
- Managing a team of 4 people within the social media team, you will lead a cohesive team who’s all in, and will provide you full support and also hungry for an interactive and interdependent learning.
- Provide and train internal teams to develop effective social media/content strategy and planning.
- Manage and oversee social media retainer and campaigns to ensure high quality project execution including:
- Provide effective analysis, insights and recommendations to drive performance improvement and strategy development based on available data
- Prepare and present convincing social media proposal to clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to curate and manage all published content (images, video and copy), as well as ensure delivery of high quality content to achieve project objectives
- Oversee the development and expansion of the community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Lead and/or participate in ideation or brainstorm sessions
- Effectively collaborate and/or lead project team in achieving project objectives
- Manage and grow social media accounts within a team environment to achieve service excellence and growth targets.
- Monitor the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performances and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services.
- Implement ongoing self-education to increase job knowledge and remain highly effective and competitive in the social/digital marketing industry.
- 4 years of experience in social media with minimum 1 year leadership experience, agency experience is a must
- Proven track record in developing social media and content strategy solutions and that meets business objectives
- Ability to comprehend marketing requirements and translate into social media strategies that will meet client objectives
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media benchmarking, reporting and listening tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess can-do attitude and always ready to take on new challenges
- Passionate in social media marketing and possess strong capabilities to set project KPIs and achieve it
What they offer:
- Monthly Salary between SGD 4,500 – 4,800 depending on experience
- Work in an environment of young and vibrant people in a workplace that invites you to always be goal-driven.
- Learn and gain experience in a full digital agency, analyze customer needs, conceptualize ideas, deliver creative and quantifiable solutions
- Gain mastery of craft and be rewarded in a collaborative and performance-driven environment
- Be part of a strong organization with leaders who treat their team as the core of the business.
- With a seamlessly flat structure, your access to learning and furthering your career is unlimited