Social Media Marketing Manager (Senior) | An Award-Winning Digital Agency | Social Media Content| Singapore | SGD 6,500 monthly
- Do you want to manage a team?
- Do you want to be part of an established team?
- Do you want to further your skills in social media marketing?
Yes? Then read on!
Your New Employer: A Highly Renowned Digital Agency with a Stronghold in Singapore
They're also home to home to the best people in the business—knowledgeable consultants and digital experts—to ensure you are genuinely represented online.
So what are you waiting for? Come and dominate online with this company's services using search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM), and online reputation management (ORM)!
Your New Role: Social Media Marketing Manager (Senior)
- Manage the growth & renewal of existing accounts under management.
- Create proposals for the Business Development team
- Ensure project budgeting is correctly applied, report to COO on budget and KPIs accurately and in a timely fashion
- Develop & document methodologies for best practices in delivering social media & content campaigns
- Train colleagues on best practices & methodologies.
- Overall project management including the good use of productivity tools and systems
- Timely and accurate reporting of campaign KPI status, financials, and resource requirements (including documentation of SOPs).
- Manage partners, vendors, designers, and copywriters (in-house and external) for the timely and quality execution of social media marketing campaign deliverables.
- Manage & train executives under your charge, strategize and grow the social media business unit in tandem with the growth in income and opportunities.
What do we need from you?
As the new Social Media Marketing Manager (Senior) | Social Media | Media Agency
- Need to have at least 2-4 years managing social media
- Experience in managing a social media marketing team at the Agency level
- Very hands-on with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, & Twitter
- The ability to work on multiple accounts
- Strong experience in strategizing and executing results-driven social media marketing plans
- Able to manage a diverse team of designers, planners, executives, content developers
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES?
Then apply now or send your CV & portfolio to email@example.com