Strategy Director | Business Leader, Asia Market | PR AGENCY | Salary up to SGD 144k +
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a strategic leader who provides guidance to businesses?
- Do you have a credibility in gaining intimate understanding of clients, their competitors and key industry trends?
- Are you able to effectively communicate findings to creative and communications team?
- Are you known for your insight contributions—about the brands/businesses you handle? Their competitors, and their customers?
- Do you have a strong knowledge within the Asian markets, qualitative consumer research, and PR/Communications strategy and a basic knowledge of social media marketing, best practices, benchmarking and measurement?
Do not be afraid to be yourself, you will be home eventually, to this reputable Agency.
Decades of change, adaptation, and direct correlation of growth & success.
The company was founded for nearly a century ago, and was born in Singapore sometime in the 2000s. It has been envisioned by a couple of brothers who wanted to make a mark under the purpose of national concern, to echo a voiceless initiative of energy sustainability.
From then on, it grew into a web of advertising, publicity and fundraising company. In the world of advertising, it established several firsts for the accounts they handled and not surprisingly up to this date is still one of the lasts and have managed to be reputable top brands.
They have been operating and has been taking over within industries such as FMCG, healthcare and technology etc. From humble beginnings and transitioning across acquisitions and growing an inter-cultural family of impactful individuals, this agency proudly maintains value for their own people.
They are defined by how they take care of their family members, and not much differently, their clients. Loyalty, respect, and strength in diversity fosters within this agency. Time to change the way you think about agencies and get down to the facts. Talk to any of them.
Your Job: Strategy Director
- Ensure overall quality of strategy work on all relevant projects and accounts
- Must have the ability to help determine strategic needs on projects and on accounts as a whole
- Provide guidance and insight about strategy practices to colleagues in the Singapore office and other regional offices
- Provide guidance on Social Media strategy, marketing plans and KPI’s
- Provide guidance on Social listening tools and strategies
- Work with our clients to identify business problems and challenges
- Become an authority on the client’s business sector
- Recommend, plan, coordinate and/or execute pertinent research, analysis activities:
- Sector, industry and competitive analyses
- Competitive benchmarking studies
- Qualitative, consumer research (ie. usability testing, focus groups, field study)
- Workshops and tissue sessions with client/stakeholders
- Provide insight and perspective on the client’s strategic direction
- Collaborate with the team on overall strategy development
- Define measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and site or program optimization
- Demonstrate the value of integrating strategy services and activities into all client engagements
- Provide thought leadership to colleagues and projects in a range of subjects that may include
- Consumer research and insight
- Insight generataion
- Marketing and strategic planning
- Regional/global trends (consumer, cultural, industry, etc)
- Emerging technology and applications to our business
What is required?
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Human Computer Interface or related subjects preferred.
- 7+ years of related experience in the following areas:
- Digital strategy
- Qualitative research
- Quantitative research, social media analytics and measurement
- 4 years digital agency/consulting and Internet-related business experiences desired
- 3 years experience leading a team in an agency
- Experience in developing proposals and presentations for clients
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex subject matter, either verbally or in written form
- Demonstrated ability in the marketing research and sciences areas, to establish and analyze complex research studies
- Teamwork and collaboration-oriented
- Detail and results oriented
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Commitment to learning
What is offered?
- Salary up to SGD 144,000 depending on experience plus performance bonus within financial target
- Travel allowance, 13th month bonus, salary increment based on performance
- Work in an environment around creative and passionate people who has strong agency ownership
- Work with the world’s respected brands, manage every brand like the world’s next biggest thing
- You will live every second wanting to be around this team, a purpose worthy of every branding feat
- Be identified with the best engagements and the breakthrough in communications