Strategy Director | Media Strategy, Brand Strategy, Client Partner | Globally Acclaimed Media Agency | Singapore-based | Up to SGD 13K monthly
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Want to be in the forefront of building new media and branding strategies?
- Excited to create and direct a new era of media and brand marketing?
- Looking to groom the next generation of digital marketers?
Then look no further! this one's for you!
Your new employer: no.1 & Pioneer | Big 6 Global Media Agency | Scalable | Specialist | Integrated
Founded 50 years ago as one of the world’s first media agency, most recently they were named a leader amongst global media agencies – consistently ranked the no.1 media agency in the world with over 12,000 experts in over 100 countries.
They deliver an unparalleled capability to connect people and brands by designing powerful and engaging media experiences. They are . They passionately committed to understanding their clients and their customers. They are scalable, specialist and integrated. They have over 100 offices globally, so they speak your lingo.
They have been in Singapore for more than 20 years and are privileged to work with some of the most storied and innovative brands in the world & region.
Your new job: Strategy Director | Media Strategy, Brand Strategy, Client Partner
As a Strategy Director, your role surfaces consumer and B2B insights – including those relating to overall trends, audience identification and segmentation, and media consumption – and forms integrated media strategy for a dedicated ambitious digital-first client for its APAC region.
You are a leader who contributes to brand strategy, builds solid relationships with clients across all levels and functions, and is able to play an active “hands-on” role in the deployment of strategic (corporate, annual, and campaign level) plans.
You are a point of contact for all client business units, aligning strategy with global clients and teams.
What will you do?
As a Strategy Director | Media Strategy, Brand Strategy, Client Partner, you will:
- Expertly command Media Research resources, capabilities, and limitations
- Lead thinking to inspire innovative solutions, creativity and a proactive approach across brands and categories
- Think beyond “media” as an active collaborator in the Integrated Marketing Communications process
- Develop digital paid media audience strategy, touch points, content consumption behaviour to inform media and creative teams on overall media approach for markets across APAC/Global
- Ensure delivery of sound strategic plan recommendations based on clear logic and insights
- Exemplify collaboration by building and maintaining productive relationships across all communications areas (internal teams and agency partners)
- Contribute and drive development of product working with operations, planning, analytics and other teams
- Have a digital mindset/fluency and an insatiable curiosity with flexibility and agility to manage complex processes
- Leverage data and research to identify marketing opportunities and paid media budget prioritization across markets and platforms for B2B and B2C segments.
- Establish measurement framework that better reflects business results and boost media planning and creative accordingly.
- Leverage client end to end first party data to build and inform media strategies.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of client businesses with a focus on upstream initiatives
- Build an authoritative leadership presence
What we need from you?
As the new Strategy Director | Media Strategy, Brand Strategy, Client Partner, you will:
- Bachelor's Degree, concentration in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications preferred; MBA is an added bonus
- 8+ years of Traditional and Digital Media Planning, Buying, and Management and/or media strategy experience with progressive levels of responsibility
- Demonstrated business acumen and a track record of success in the media services profession
- Strategic thinker, seeing the bigger picture, with ability to analyse everything and think critically when solving problems to come up with unconventional solutions
- Previous leadership and team management experience
- Ability to build great relationships with clients, vendors, and reps
- History of negotiating to get the job done right and track record of success in Media
Is this going to be your next job?
Take the step and let us hear from you! Apply immediately via the application button below, send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 8510 6942.