Strategy Director | Media Strategy, Integrated Communications Strategy | Local, Regional & Global Market! | A global leader on consumer-first branding experience | Singapore-based | Up to SGD 12K monthly!
- Are you an ambitious strategic thinker with passion for building brands?
- Want to join a dynamic team and a rapidly growing organization?
- Interested in working on a variety of high profile global, regional and local clients?
Your new employer: We think, create and breath solutions!
A global media agency that has a 100+ years of in branding & marketing. This allows them to be in the forefront of advertising, marketing, strategic planning, digital & creative strategies for brands.
With the mission of building valuable experience by understanding people’s innermost motivations, beyond their digital “persons”; they are the experts in providing integrated solutions for local, regional and global clients!
Your new job: Strategy Director | Media Strategy, Integrated Communications Strategy | Local, Regional & Global Market!
The Strategy Director role requires an experienced strategic planner with strong fundamentals in developing local/regional/global integrated communication strategies.
You will work closely with the Client Teams to ensure that communication strategies are grounded in deep consumer understanding, reflect strong activation ideas and include all relevant consumer touch points across bought, owned and earned media.
You will also lead their own strategy projects, and establish and cultivate relationships with senior media and market clients.
This role requires the consummate self-starter. No two projects will be the same. You will need to multi-task and frame project objectives quickly to consistently deliver best in class thinking and implementation.
What will you do?
As a Strategy Director | Media Strategy, Integrated Communications Strategy | Local, Regional & Global Market, you will:
- Be an integral part of setting up and driving the strategy function and direction for the organisation
- Majority of your time will be dedicated to clients and also support other brands on large pitches as well as driving central strategic projects for the organisation
- To continuously meet partners in the areas of data, technology, creative and academia and drive partnerships at an organisational level
- Data war rooms, Market mix modelling and strategic thinking across key clients across industries & sectors
- Should be able to craft the strategies based on outcomes led thinking and must ensure adaptive and agile data roadmaps
- Build strategies based on Company MAP strategic thinking framework across set of clients.
- Identify key business challenges and provide sharp solutions for the same, rooted in a deep understanding of the consumer
- Utilize client, third party as well as internal data to derive insights which translates to strategic communication planning
- Devise methodologies and systems to continuously measure business outcomes as a result of marketing and communication activity
- Ability to conceptualize and institute consumer surveys
- Make compelling presentations – effectively present information to top management, marketing teams, internal and public groups
- Creation of impactful business communication (presentations, papers, etc.). Communicate complex ideas/insights in a way that all can understand and apply
- Define challenges, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Use digital and non-digital communication solutions to create integrated plans
What we need from you?
As the new Strategy Director | Media Strategy, Integrated Communications Strategy | Local, Regional & Global Market, you should have:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the areas of Communications Strategy, Account Planning, Research or Media
- Great Communication Skills
- Able to design, implement, and analyse primary research with minimal supervision
- Strong in both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Radical and out of the box thinking
- Experience in the digital ecosystem
- Proactive and enthusiastic about creating pioneering work and award-winning solutions
- Collaborative and ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders – people skills is a must
- Efficient project management skills
- The hunger to continuously learn and explore new things
Is this going to be your next job?
Take the step and let us hear from you!