Supply Account Manager | leading multi-product Ad Tech | up to 65k p.a. + comms
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Advertising Operations experience on the other side of the divide, the Supply side
- Experienced at managing & working with the mysteries of PMP’s
- Able to navigate the intricacies of campaign management and/or account management
- Firm analytical grounding in time & relative dimension in space
Then no need to traverse the time vortex’s any longer, because this opportunity is here and now!
Company: leading multi-product Ad Tech firm
This leading Ad Tech company delivers a platform of integrated, cutting-edge digital media solutions and services that work flawlessly across connected devices.
They provide streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and audiences through a combination of differentiated supply, innovative technology and data-driven insights. They drive ROI for advertisers and publishers, through an end-to-end platform that provides more direct, efficient and effective connections.
The role : Supply Account Manager
This leading multi-product advertising technology company is looking for a Supply Account Manager who has ad operations experience on the supply side, especially managing Private Market Places.
- Responding to client requests or troubleshooting campaign and/or technical issues in a timely manner.
- Campaign analysis during and post campaigns to make recommendations to Ops and to clients.
- Continuous management of daily processes across multiple teams (such as weekly reporting, deal qualification, and campaign processing)
- Provide pre and post-sales support to the Sales Managers and Sales Group Head.
- Campaign set up – IO’s, pixel creation, segment creation and more.
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident
- 2-3 years in the online media industry
- Experience creating deal ID’s (PMP’s) and then making those PMP’s available to third party DSP’s (eg the Trade Desk or DBM etc)
- and/or working with publishers to curate deal’s and then buying against them
- Proven track record in campaign management and/or account management,
- Strong competency in advanced Excel commands.
- Desired in-console experience with programmatic display & video, mobile advertising and/or paid digital media.
- Strong competency in data analytics, visualization & story telling,
- Knowledge of ad serving, verification and reporting tools: DCM, Innovid , Sizmek, MOAT, DoubleVerify, IAS, etc
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, while maintaining focus and productivity