Tactical Mobile Strategist for the Award Winning Mobile Marketing Company | Digital Media Marketing | Strategy Role
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you someone who breaths crafting clever solutions to what many may consider unresolvable?
- Do you have the mind of a growth hacker, an entrepreneurial flair, and a passion for utilizing data and technology in non-traditional ways?
- Are you obsessed with figuring out the “why”, and aren’t happy until you have your answer?
- Are you someone who sees a way around every obstacle, looking for solutions to every problem?
- Do you have experience in working in a digital strategy, social media, or media planning environment?
- Well if this looks like you, then check this opportunity right now!
“Award Winning Mobile Marketing Company composed of the most brilliant minds in the industry”
The company is recognized as one of the fastest growing and award winning mobile marketing media agency in the Digital Media Landscape, composed of the most brilliant minds in the industry, well known for delivering and running top notch advertising campaigns for the world’s most recognizable brands.
If there could be words to describe the team, they are persistent, original, diverse, straightforward, daring and very curious.
As a strategy-driven culture, they put their heads together to assist their brands on how to productively reaching, communicating, and engaging with audiences across the customer journey using data-driven mobile-first marketing solutions.
They are seeking for an additional Strategist to strengthen their expansion, someone who is interested in the vision and long-term impact of growth in this industry.
The role: “Tactical Mobile Strategist – Regional Scope”
The ideal candidate in character is someone very resilient, who understand that work ethic is critical, and getting to powerful, deeper insights are a by-product of diligence and dedication, someone that motivation engine comes from within and not others.
You should be passionate about understanding the evolution of digital technologies and mediums, and how brands can continue to be relevant in these spaces as this will be the key to how you add value to the company’s clients and across the agency itself.
You will be able to:
- You will be responsible for owning account-based work
- Understand your client’s business and the market that they operate in. Beyond that, you will be deeply in tune with their core audience and market trends that influence their decision making.
- Armed with this knowledge, your foresight will inform not only upcoming advertising campaigns, but decisions your client’s business will make regarding their brand, products, and ideal consumer.
- Develop holistic digital strategies for a variety of business verticals which can be applied across multiple channels.
- Develops strategic road maps with well-articulated foresight rooted in fact-based analyses.
- Construct POVs and other reports that lay the foundation for various digital marketing purposes including (but not limited to) mobile technology, social platforms, media strategy, content strategy, etc.
- Effectively contribute to new business pitches with relatively little upfront direction.
- Identifies consumer mind-sets through the customer journey and effectively aligns business goals with advertising KPIs.
- Facilitates internal brainstorming sessions for ideation, tactical planning, and agency development.
- Interfaces with account leads at the agency to proactively deliver smart, differentiated, and strategically grounded ideas to the client.
- Works with paid media teams to develop media plans that are strategically on brand and on target.
- Leverages quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to unearth insights that support campaign development.
- Monitor emerging trends and existing campaigns using social media listening tools to identify relevant areas of interest for clients and/or assess campaign performance.
- Provide direction for post-campaign analyses, measuring the impact of advertising programs and crafting actionable learnings for future planning.
- 3-5 years of experience working in digital strategy, social media, or media planning
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated success in crafting brand/digital/media strategies along with a practical understanding of the technologies and tactics used to bring them to life
- Must be a solid researcher that can inform themselves, as well as others, about new topics
- Must possess strong analytical skills and can construct an informative story from raw performance data
- Has strong presentation building skills and maintains an extremely high standard of work for client deliverables
- Must be comfortable with sharing new concepts and presenting well thought out ideas in front of team members and clients
- Able to travel as needed
- Experience with social listening platforms like Netbase is a plus
What’s in for you in return?
- Salary yearly proposed: incremental increase (depending on years of experience)
- High Secondary Package.
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional and personal development.