Tech Sales & Business Development Manager | Digital Market Research Start-Up | Data, Research, Analytics, Consumer Insights | SG Based | Competitive Base Salary + Commissions
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Have a keen interest for market research and data analytics?
- Have a sharp eye for business opportunities – prospecting leads til they turn into valuable deals?
- Got that entrepreneurial mindset, that can take charge of end-to-end of your sales processes?
- Ambitious, autonomous and hungry; are you eager to build the foundations of a growing start-up?
Yes? Sounds exciting so far? Are you checking all the boxes? Then what are you waiting for, this is tailormade for YOU!
Your new employer: The Up-and-Coming Market Research Firm that can Build Your Entrepreneurial Skillset
Led directly by it's ambitious, well-connected yet humble leader, this agency stemmed from the seven years of on-going success of its mother company. Based originally in Australia, your new employer set its sights on Singapore with the goal to challenge the key players in the region, straying away from the existing traditional data analytics business model and instead looking into the potential of the online and digital sector.
The goal is simple: To expand and build the business. With a product that's currently in play, and an online panel that is brimming with untapped insights, this company is always on the lookout for “the next big thing” in the data space. This means that it doesn't shy away from adapting to the market's needs, and is more than willing to go the extra mile if only to deliver targeted and verified information.
What it needs now are talents that can keep up with this pace. The owner of this company believes that nobody should have to tell you what you can or can't do – it's simply a matter of what you want to achieve, and how he can help you achieve it. The culture of this company is not to push yourself to the limit but to work smart and be strategic; to place all right pieces in all the right boxes and strike when the timing is right.
Your next Role; A Sales & Business Development Manager that can Walk-the-Talk & Take Complete Ownership
Being at the forefront of the commercial team, your responsibilities include:
- Expand clientele through prospecting both inbound and hunted leads
- Build on established relationships for existing clients
- Set and meet both interesting and ambitious sales quotas through end-to-end management of the sales cycle
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline through close follow-ups and ongoing communication with existing and new clients
- Prepare quotations for RFQs from clients within a quick turnaround time. Some genre of quotations to be made with help from Operations Team.
- Liaise with the Operations Team for clear, accurate and precise details for studies commissioned
- Liaise with Sample/Operations Team for feasibility related queries to manage client expectations, specifically on expected field work completion time
- For candidates at an established sales seniority (4+ yrs), eventually spearhead the creation of your sales team
Your Key Attributes:
- A proven sales track record – direct experience with sales and business development within market research companies (online or otherwise) would be a plus!
- Entrepreneurial & growth mindset, with familiarity of complex sales cycles starting from prospecting to deal closure
- Output based performance and experience, driven by a “do-more-to-earn-more” attitude
- An existing network within the SME segment in Singapore would be a plus!
- Experience in questionnaire design and optimization would be a plus!
- Exposure to a start-up/lean environment (fast-paced, multiple hats, autonomous but responsible) would be a plus!
- For candidates at an established sales seniority (4+ yrs), experience as a team builder and team lead would be a plus!
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital