Technical Account Manager | Retarget Marketing | Annual Max 60000+ SGD
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a career change?
- Do you have experience with debugging tools (e.g. firebug, web browser consoles)?
- Do you have interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising?
- Do you have experience in using Google Analytics?
- Then this opportunity might be the right fit for your future.
The company: Retargeting Company
The company is one of the best retargeters in the global market and probably the first company to actually use deep learning to improve retargeting algorithms. They are expanding their presence in APAC region and are looking for great Talents to join their team in Singapore.
They are growing at least 100% yearly and are already present in more than 40 countries globally on nearly every continent.
They focus on attracting top players and you might join ex-employees of companies like Google, Spotify, Facebook, Criteo or Yahoo. For the top results, they offer adequate to the top performance – life-long commission system.
Their team comprises over 140 performance experts, analysts, customer care specialists and developers.
The job: Senior Technical Account Manager
Currently, they are looking for a Technical Account Manager to execute the following tasks:
- Work closely with our account managers to deliver high standards of customer service
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of campaigns
- Propose optimization solutions for online programs
- Conduct the technical operations for our APAC clients in the following fields:
- Management of all technical issues with regards to campaign launching and running process
- Supervision of the creation of advertising materials (dynamic ad banners)
- Technical integration between internal campaign emission system and client’s e-commerce platform
- Technical support for new and existing clients by phone and e-mail regarding all technical aspects of the campaigns
- Good knowledge of HTML and Java Script
- Good knowledge of CSV and XML
- Experience with debugging tools (e.g. firebug, web browser consoles)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising
- Proven ability to link business with technology
- Experience in using Google Analytics will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Good time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems efficiently
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn
What they offer:
- Salary Max Annual: 60,000 SGD
- Additional and competitive variables to be discussed in the second moment
- Travel and work in different markets
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional and personal development.