Technical Ad Ops Manager – Japan | deep learning retargeting martech | SG based
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Tactical technical expert on launch & operations of campaigns
- Critical lifeline of clients for campaign technical support
Are you a Japanese speaking ad ops warrior! Then suit up tech, your needed here!!!
The company: deep learning retargeting MarTech
An award winning global martech company that provides state-of-the-art retargeting technology for top brands worldwide. Their proprietary ad buying engine is the first and only powered entirely by deep learning algorithms.
This one of its kind engine, identifies potential buyers and boosts performance via 1:1 ultra-personalized retargeting; proving to be up to 50 percent more efficient than standard machine learning AI-based approaches.
They serves campaigns for more than 1,500 clients across APAC, EMEA, and the Americas regions with main locations in New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai, and Warsaw.
Looking to expand further their footprint in SEA, they have already worked for such brands as Zalora and OLX. Last year they launched an AI Marketing Lab, a new division dedicated to inventing and developing new mar-tech solutions.
The role: Technical Ad Ops Manager
Will conduct the technical operations for our Japanese clients by :
- managing all technical issues of campaign launching and running process;
- supervise creation of advertising materials (dynamic ad banners);
- handle technical integration between internal campaign inhouse tools & client’s e-commerce platform;
- act as go to person for campaign technical support for clients via e-mail and/or phone
- coordinate closely with account managers to deliver seamless customer service;
- monitor, analyze & report on the effectiveness of online campaigns;
- propose optimization solutions for processes.
- absolutely must be fluent in Japanese and English;
- good knowledge of
- CSV and XML
- experience with debugging tools (e.g. Firebug, web browser consoles);
- knowledge of retargeting
- advantageous if you have experience in using Google Analytics;
- interest in e-commerce and/or digital advertising technology
- proven ability to link business with technology;
- strong analytical skills;
- good time management skills and attention to detail;
- ability to solve problems efficiently;
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital