- Would you like to launch & maintain the online campaigns of some of the biggest brands & eCommerce players in the region?
- Want to be part of a growing regionally focused multicultural team?
- And what about getting your hands on cutting edge AI-powered MarTech?!
Sound interesting? Then read on, this is for you!!!
Your new employer: growing AI-powered Retargeting MarTech!
They are an award-winning MarTech company that provides state-of-the-art retargeting technology for top global brands. Serve campaigns for more than 1,500 clients across APAC, EMEA, and the Americas regions – with offices in Singapore, New York, London, Tokyo, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai, and Warsaw.
Their proprietary ad buying engine is powered entirely by deep learning algorithms. With solutions to profile, target, and reach the most valuable online customers. Its technology allows any online store, brand, or manufacturer to run, customized campaigns that deliver personalized messages to the customers – all in real-time. Driving results for clients in digital campaigns, by using the most successful practices and state-of-the-art technologies for maximum performance through Smart Retargeting Scenarios.
Their technology identifies potential online customers and boosts performance via 1:1 ultra-personalized retargeting; proving to be up to 50 per cent more efficient than standard machine learning AI-based approaches. In short, they do Smart Retargeting Made To Fit.
Furthermore, to remain on the cutting edge in 2019 they launched a dedicated innovation department dedicated to developing & inventing new mar-tech solutions.
Over the last few years, they have been consistently recognized as one of the fastest-growing international tech companies. In SEA they have been steadily growing their footprint & team to 30+ in Singapore alone.
For marketers who want to work with the latest technologies and methodologies: Then this is your new employer.
Where do you fit in? Technical Campaign Manager
Due to continued expansion in SEA, they are growing & need your skills right now! You will be in charge of handling client's technical campaign operations. As a Technical Campaign Manager, you handle all technical matters related to the launching of web & in-app retargeting campaigns, as well as maintaining their smooth running & performance.
The main challenge will be juggling several campaigns, whilst keeping to tight deadlines & ensuring high quality – especially during intensive promotional shopping/selling periods during the year.
Being part of the Technical Solutions team, you will report to a Technical Solutions Team Leader, managed by the Head of Technical Solutions APAC, based in Singapore. You will work in close coordination with the Account Management, and liaise with the Engineering team.
Your main functions will be:
- supervising the creation of advertising materials (dynamic ad banners);
- setting up & launching web & in-app online campaigns
- investigating & troubleshooting technical campaign issues;
- driving performance through campaign optimization;
- monitoring, analyze & report on the effectiveness of online campaigns;
- handling technical integration between proprietary campaign inhouse tools & client’s e-commerce platform, websites & apps; e.g. via google tag manager;
- providing close technical campaign support for clients via e-mail and/or phone.
What's needed from you?
As the new Technical Campaign Manager you need to have:
- experience with debugging tools (e.g. Firebug, web browser consoles);
- strong analytical skills;
- good time management skills and attention to detail;
- ability to solve problems efficiently;
- ability to manage tight deadlines during intensive promo periods;
- interest in e-commerce & digital advertising technology;
- existing Singaporean work permit
What would set you apart?
- strong knowledge of retargeting;
- experience in using Google Analytics;
- familiarity with tools/platforms such as Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer, Adjust;
- proven ability to link business with technology;
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident.
Got what it takes!
Are you the Technical Campaign Manager they need? Then apply now!