Your new job: Technical Campaign Specialist | HTML | CSS | Retargeting | Google Tag Manager | Google Analytics
- Can you handle integrating between AdTech systems & client assets?
- Understand the potential of Ecommerce & Retargeting?
- Love the tweaking & enchancing of Campaign Optimizations?
Then TAG your it, this opportunity is calling you!!!
Your new employer: deep learning AdTech platform
They are an award-winning MarTech company that provides state-of-the-art retargeting technology for top global brands. Serving campaigns for more than 1,500 clients across APAC, EMEA, and the Americas regions – with offices in Singapore, New York, London, Tokyo, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai, and Warsaw.
Their proprietary ad buying engine is powered entirely by deep learning algorithms. With solutions to profile, target, and reach the most valuable online customers. Its technology allows any online store, brand, or manufacturer to run, customized campaigns that deliver personalized messages to the customers – all in real-time. Driving results for clients in digital campaigns, by using the most successful practices and state-of-the-art technologies for maximum performance through Smart Retargeting Scenarios.
Their technology identifies potential online customers and boosts performance via 1:1 ultra-personalized retargeting; proving to be up to 50 per cent more efficient than standard machine learning AI-based approaches. In short, they do Smart Retargeting Made To Fit.
Furthermore, to remain on the cutting edge in 2019 they launched a dedicated innovation department dedicated to developing & inventing new mar-tech solutions.
Over the last few years, they have been consistently recognized as one of the fastest-growing international tech companies. In SEA they have been steadily growing their footprint & team to 30+ in Singapore alone.
For marketers who want to work with the latest technologies and methodologies: Then this is your new employer.
Where do you fit in? Technical Campaign Specialist
As the Technical Campaign Specialist you will have 2 key responsibilities
- Help customers successfully integrate the RTB House platform with their e-commerce websites and/ or mobile applications
- Ensure that client’s Performance Marketing goals are achieved, through daily campaign optimization to ensure client’s goal is achieved.
What will you be doing?
The day to day responsibilities of the Technical Campaign Specialist revolve around:
- leading the integration between RTB House’ tags and client’s websites/mobile apps to ensure proper tags installation (via Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer, etc)
- ensuring technical issues/tickets are responded within SLA
- daily optimization of campaign’s
- working in tandem with Sales & Account Managers to deliver high client’s satisfaction
- communicate with Business & Technical teams via Tickets/Email/Call, etc
What's needed from you?
As a Technical Campaign Specialist you need to have:
- Experience with Google Chrome’s debugging console
- Good knowledge of Excel (Lookup/Pivot table, standard formulas)
- Excellent Communication skills & good command of English;
- Comfortability in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to deliver in a time-sensitive environment;
- Already be based in Sinapore (because of the urgency of the role)
What would set you apart?
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer/Branch
- Experience with e-commerce and/or digital advertising landscape
- Knowledge of RTB model;
- Exposure & understanding off digital advertising Retargeting;
- Experience in handling ANZ or Greater China, HK & TW markets
- Strong up to date understanding of digital & performance marketing;
- Experience in Ad-tech industry;
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
Got what it takes!
Are you the Technical Campaign Specialist our client needs, apply now or directly get in touch via +65 3159 1589.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital