Virtuoso Hubspot Project Manager | CRM Customer Experience solutions | Digital Consulting | Elite HubSpot Partner | SGD 6k monthly | Singapore
Your new job: Virtuoso Hubspot Project Manager | CRM Customer Experience solutions | Marketing Automation
- Drive to be on cutting edge of driving customer experience through technology?
- Keen to work with some of most skilled hubspot talent in world?
- Looking to be part of a team that garners 9+ average Client NPS Feedback Scores?
- What about building amazing projects that truly transform businesses & enable an amazing customer experience?
Yes? Sounds interesting? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: ambitiously growing Digital Consultancy | Elite HubSpot Partner
For over 10 years they have expertly helped clients acquire, retain and grow customers through digital transformation – by providing CRM solutions and strategic consultancy across marketing, sales, service and business operations.
They are one of only 28 HubSpot Elite Tier Solutions Partners on the planet. This means they are one of the most experienced HubSpot Partners in the world – with more than 300 successful implementations – supporting and migrating some of the biggest HubSpot licences.
Their HubSpot’s AIC certification proves they are one of specialists in onboarding HubSpot customers with complex CRM migration, implementation & most importantly, integration with other software technologies.
As one of HubSpot's partners with the Advanced CMS Certification, they have demonstrated that they have a team of people who are highly skilled in handling complex, multi-language website development projects and technical CMS migrations to HubSpot.
They are a digital business consultancy helping with a 130+ team working with larger enterprises across the UK, USA, EMEA & APAC and they are looking to ambitiously grow even further, especially here in Singapore.
Your new job: CRM Ninja | Customer Experience solutions | Marketing Automation
As a HubSpot Consultant, you will be working closely with the Client Services Team & our team of in-house HubSpot specialists
As an expert in business analysis & the MarTech / SalesTech / ServiceTech space using HubSpot, you will consult with clients around their business needs, compiling strategy and technology architecture, configuring technology and managing change.
Day to day tasks will be split between Consulting with Clients or Working with Hubspot behind scenes. You will consult on CRM & CX projects. Proposing solutions aligned with client goals, business requirements & processes; strategising & implementing marketing, sales and service processes and automation programs; and working on improving or configuring complex technology solutions.
In this role, you will be involved in integration projects and work closely with developers, the strategy team and other internal members of the team to push client projects. You will help provide reporting & insights for the strategy team.
Finally, as a HubSpot Consultant, we expect you to keep up to date on new technology features, products and changes to existing features, presenting your knowledge back to the agency.
This will be their first ever Singapore based Hubspot Consultant. You will report to the Head of Consultancy overseas & dotted line to the General Manager in Singapore. You will be part of a lean 5pax APAC team that they are looking to ambitiously grow.
- Understand Client Requirements | Client Satisfaction
- Monitor Pre-Sales | Liaise and Collaborate Sales Team
- Conﬁguring Technology Solutions | Technology Integrations
- Perform Technology Audits
- Reporting and Analytics
- Monitor Requirements of Technology Features and Connect Partners
- Ensure Technology Usage Across Tools | Technology Planning
- Drive Team Certiﬁcations | Drive Technology Training
What do we need from you:
As their new HubSpot Consultant you will bring:
- 2+ years of business experience in HubSpot or similar CRM / Marketing Automation platform
- 3+ years experience in a specialist / consulting role working with clients.
- Experience working a Digital (or technical) Agency
- Solid understanding of Inbound Marketing / Customer Experience Marketing to facilitate lead generation, nurturing, and implementation
- Superb English communication written & spoken – with ability articulate & present succinctly
- Adept at high-level client presentations.
- Technically minded with Basic HTML & CSS Knowledge, and understanding & ability to grasp technology stack i.e. HubSpot, Google Analytics, Slack, G-Suite, Excel
What would set you apart:
- Hands on Hubspot experience
- Fully certiﬁed in HubSpot 1 & 2 as well as 3 other HubSpot certiﬁcations.
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident
- At least 2 years in a Digital (or technical) Agency
- Understanding of agile marketing & ability to grasp and adjust to changing processes.
- Impeccable eye for detail, when handling fast-paced, short lead-time requests & multiple projects at a time.
- Passionate & focused on delivering quality results at all times
- Love solving problems
- Love dealing & supporting clients
- Personable, tenacious and with high EQ
What you will get in return:
- Get “surrounded” daily with some best hubspot talent in world
- Training & Support for your growth & progression
- Be part of amazing projects that truly transform businesses
- Flexible work setup & Flexi-time approach
Are you up for the Challenge?
If so then APPLY now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org