VP of Regional & Enterprise Agency Sales| Sales Hunter| AI Data Powerhouse, Content Marketing, Brand Building, Demand Generation| Indonesia | IDR 90,000,000 monthly
- Do you want to have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the company's success, working closely with top management to recommend strategies for better engagement and growth of media agencies & direct client revenue.
- Excited to work in a startup environment that rewards entrepreneurial spirit, communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Can lead the charge in creating new ways of working with agency partners to drive revenue growth for the company
- Want to be part of a dynamic and growing team in the advertising industry, working with a portfolio of innovative products and services.
Yes? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Your Future Employer: AI data powerhouse focused on enabling parents and families to live better and smarter in Southeast Asia
The company is a fast-growing AI data powerhouse and has a mission to enable parents and families to live better and smarter in Southeast Asia. Boasting one of the largest family communities in Singapore and growing fast in Indonesia and Malaysia, and other SEA countries.
They also have an e-commerce platform that offers a wide range of products for mothers, babies, and kids. They aim to provide affordable and high-quality products, including baby gear, toys, clothing, skincare, and food products. The company also offers a loyalty program for customers and provides free delivery for orders above a certain amount.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking for a VP or Regional & Enterprise Sales for their Singapore team.
Your Next Role: VP of Regional & Enterprise Agency Sales| Sales Hunter| AI Data Powerhouse, Content Marketing, Brand Building, Demand Generation | Indonesia
As a member of the team, you will work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Commercial Solutions Development departments to innovate new methods for collaborating with our agency partners and boosting revenue for our array of advertising products and services
- Utilize your extensive network of agency contacts and years of account servicing or sales experience with agencies to establish and strengthen relationships, identifying new revenue opportunities.
- Working collaboratively with agency teams' investment, planning, strategy, creative, and digital leads to understanding client objectives and devising strategies that meet goals by leveraging our full range of solution capabilities and assets.
- Work with Commercial, Digital, and Marketing leaders on RFP strategy and responding to briefs.
- Review clients' advertising plans with the Business Unit Head and Account Manager, as well as review account servicing team fulfillments to ensure strategy and objectives are met prior to client submission.
- Periodically review account profitability to ensure reasonable profit and high agency performance on behalf of clients.
- Offer proactive recommendations to top management on how to better engage and grow media agency revenue.
- Find creative solutions to portfolio-level challenges and create new opportunities.
- Minimum of 10 years of media agency experience.
- Comprehensive network and contacts within the media agency industry.
- Ability to network and entertain clients to build relationships.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with keen business sense.
- Entrepreneurial with excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Good understanding of how agencies measure performance with relevant KPIs, as well as how they evaluate vendors and partners..
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES?
Then apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 9614 9380.