World’s Leading Global Foodservice Retailer | Associate Director | Social, Search, Display, and Programmatic Ads | Singapore based
- Are you an ambitious strategic thinker with a passion for building brands?
- Want to join a dynamic team and a rapidly growing organization?
- Interested in working on a big F&B Retail Client?
Yes? Then read on to know more!
Your new employer: People Obsessed: Better Decisions, Faster
Continuing to be one of the biggest and (as of 2022) best-performing global agencies, this company has proven once again that they a leader in digital marketing.
With 21000+ strong professionals working with them, this agency boast 5000+ clients with 120 offices in 100 different countries worldwide!
And they are not done yet; they are now looking to grow their team for their Singapore office to join in the fun!
Your account: World’s leading global foodservice retailer
They are the world’s leading global foodservice retailer, with over 37,000 locations in over 100 countries. More than 90% of their restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent local businessmen and women.
In itself, plus its franchisees, employ 1.9 million people worldwide.
Their mission is to make delicious feel-good moments easy for everyone. The backbone of their Brand is, and always has been, a commitment to a set of core values that define who they are and how they run businesses and restaurants.
Your new role: Associate Director for Performance Marketing | Social, Search, Display, and Programmatic
You will report to the Head of Digital Operations and manage your team of Senior Planners, Performance Planners, and Executives.
As the Associate Director, you will:
- Establish and maintain successful relationships with key stakeholders and business leads on key clients in Singapore and across the region as required
- Serve as a new business resource, helping define approaches and resources to help with pitches as needed
- Support team leads in the gathering, monitoring, and analyzing performance data and ongoing strategy
- Mentor performance media staff ensuring career development and learning across platforms including (but not limited to) Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Outbrain, and DV360.
- Prepare and present regular and relevant business cases on new products and opportunities
- Develop best practices on search/performance marketing and promote sharing across teams and to the group
- Improve the current workflow & optimization processes across accounts
- Work as a leader and hands-on expert across accounts to assist junior team members in delivering results for clients.
- Champion new search tools, settings & technologies across accounts and help activate any existing ones that are not in place
What we need from you
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in a performance media role for Senior Manager or 7 years for Associate Director.
- Strong technical understanding of Google Ads, Social, Programmatic, planning, and implementation.
- Strong communicator – possesses excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Be a proactive self-starter and have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Team leadership and mentoring experience
- Have strong organizational skills being able to manage multiple clients/projects at once
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
Seems like an exciting next career move?
Take the step and let us hear from you! Apply immediately via the application button below, or send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 8407 6314