CRM Manager for the next Airbnb | Tech Startup | Travel Experience | Strategy | Implementation | Amsterdam
Deze vacature is vervuld. Interesse in vergelijkbare vacatures? Solliciteer voor meer informatie.Actuele vacatures
- Are you the driven and ambitious CRM marketeer looking to take the next step in your career?
- Are you hungry for a challenge with complete ownership of setting up global CRM strategy?
- Do you have the technical know-how to select and implement a CRM and automation tooling of your choosing?
Yes? Then read on!
The Company: The next Airbnb | International Tech Startup within travel
Starting with an idea in 2017, the mission of this tech startup is to continuously innovate the possibilities within the travel sector.
With questions such as “How can we make travel more affordable” or “What are the hidden gems in X?”, they aim to provide the best possible travel experience, in the most convenient way possible – an app!
Having secured an incredible seed round funding, they have accelerated their growth and are in a very exciting phase.
Currently they are building a global marketing hub in Amsterdam, to cover all current and future marketing activities – also for the international offices in Paris, Rome, London, Madrid, and many more.
Given the stage that they are at, a healthy dose of ambition and drive are important to succeed in this role. In return, you get full ownership and freedom in your area of expertise.
The Job: CRM Manager | Design your own solution and strategy!
As CRM Manager, it is up to you to define the CRM strategy for the four customer verticals of this company, as well as designing the technical CRM implementation. You get the best of both worlds!
How will you ensure cross- and up-sell and other relevant synergy's? How will you build customer loyalty? How can you design the best A/B test’s for your campaigns?
These are just a few idea to discuss with the CMO – whom you will be reporting to directly.
Currently there is a very limited system in place, which needs to be replaced in order to hit the level of quality and automation required to offer the best possible experience.
You will be in charge of designing this new solution, as well as the implementation of the new system.
The combination of strategic responsibility and opportunity to design a new CRM solution from scratch is a fantastic chance to have a lasting impact on tens of thousands of existing users, and millions to come!
What is required?
- 2 – 5 years of experience with CRM Marketing
- Technical know-how of CRM implementations
- Experience in end to end CRM channel ownership – from strategy to campaign execution
- Experience with E-mail, Push, and SMS marketing
- A healthy dose of curiosity to test and optimize channel mix and communication
- Experience working in a startup is a big bonus
- Fluent in English – with French and any other languages being great extra’s
- Drive and motivation are required to excel in a start-up environment
What will you receive?
- The opportunity to leave a lasting mark on a global scale
- Implement a custom solution, tailored to your needs and vision
- Complete ownership of the CRM channel for a community driven product – where CRM is central to success
- A team of driven and experienced specialists
- Salary indication: €45-50k + Stock options