Partnership Manager SaaS EMEA | Global Data/ Intelligence Vendors | Big Data Analytics & FinTech scale-up | Up to €150K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a vacancy as Partnership Manager SaaS EMEA in Amsterdam?
- Would you like to work in low-hierarchy company culture where your personal development is being appreciated?
- Do you want to be fully responsible for launching and growing partnerships with Global Data/ Intelligence Vendors such as Standard & Poor and Moody’s analytics?
Then this could be your next job!
The company: Big Data Analytics FinTech SaaS Scale-up | Decisive factor in risk management frameworks
This SaaS scale-up is committed to support the development of a stable and viable financial ecosystem based on data-driven risk management. The founders created a big data analytics SaaS solution that can assess risks based on real-time global data sources. While meeting the strict financial regulations, their solution uniquely covers a variety of data sources and recognize when certain events that could have a significant effect on their clients’ financial balance sheet.
Their clients such as Worldpay, ING and Nationale Nederlanden intergrated their solution directly in their risk management framework or they can access it via a user-friendly dashboard. Their results didn’t go unnoticed and the founders discovered a new business model for their SaaS solution. They formed partnerships with the top 3 global credit rating agencies and consultancy firms. Through these partnerships, they could sign new clients or innovate their SaaS solution.
They overachieved their target in 2019 and received a considerable funding to expand their business internationally. As we speak, they are opening offices in the US and targeting different countries in EMEA. To complete their 3 years company strategy, they are looking for a Partnership Manager SaaS EMEA to expand their team in Amsterdam.
The job: Partnership Manager SaaS EMEA in Amsterdam | Fully responsible for partnering global data/ intelligence vendors
As Partnership Manager SaaS EMEA you will work from their Amsterdam office. Your team consists of the founders, data specialists, marketing, sales and account management team. One of their company pillars is working collaboratively towards goals and enforcing this pillar, they are maintaining a low company hierarchy. They are strong believers that this will enhance your personal development and fuel your ambitions.
You will be fully responsible for creating partnerships with regional and global data/ intelligence vendors such as Moody’s analytics and Standard & Poor. Combining your attained experiences with existing business cases derived from existing partners, you will initiate Go-To-Market strategies in order to attract these partners. Your market insights and knowledge will make you a treasured partner for these data/ intelligence vendors firms.
As far as career progression is concerned, you need to rely on your entrepreneurial skills and drive. Management is extremely welcoming your input and ideas to innovate their products. And that also includes your ideas for your own department! How would you draw your career if you had the possibility?
What is being required?
- 5+ years’ experience as partnership, alliance or channel manager
- Proven track record of successful Go-To-Market strategies with data/ intelligence vendors
- Experience with risk, asset and portfolio management is a huge plus
- Able to work in a low hierarchy company culture
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Enjoy setting up businesses or processes from scratch
- Can work in a team as well as individually
What is being offered?
- Annual base: up to €90K
- Annual bonus: up to €60K
- Pre-stock option plan
- Full commute costs coverage
- Strong teamwork culture
- Rewards according performance and career progression based on personal ambitions
- Full business expense compensation
- Free lunch together with all colleagues
- Part of high-pacing scale-up
- Fully responsible for partnering global data/ intelligence vendors