Performance Manager | SaaS scale-up | PPC | Rotterdam | €52K
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you feel good in fast pace environment?
- Do you want to make impact for a scale-up since day on?
- Are you ambitious and want to work for a company that is growing 100% each year?
Then read on!
The company: Tech scale-up
The client is a tech scale-up based in Rotterdam with a state of the art e-learning technology where they are conquering the world with. In this stage the company is well known in more than 100 countries and still counting!
The clients are international enterprises like Danone, T-Mobile and Walmart. But also smaller companies see the benefits of this platform, in total the portfolio exists out of more than 1000 clients worldwide and the growing 100% each year!
You will work in an international digital team that is focussed on generating more leads and awareness. The team counts a Head of Marketing, SEO Specialist, Copywriters and a Marketing-automations Specialist. What this team completes is a Performance Manager with a strong focus on PPC, is that you?
The role: Performance Manager | PPC
In the role of performance manager you will focus on the growth and generating leads on a global scale. You will be responsible for set up and manage multiple language campaigns.
Besides paid search you also have a good understanding of display and social advertising so you can easily identify new opportunities!
What is being required:
- Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a performance role
- Experience in running search campaign in multiple languages
- Strong understanding of the full marketing funnel
- Analytical ability
- Experience working within a Tech environment
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
What is being offered:
- Working in an international environment
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing scale-up
- Work with ambitious and motivated co-workers
- Salary up till €52K a year
- Pension plan from day one
- Weekly lunches and monthly dinner