UI/UX Lead | Leading company in Europe | Managing multiple teams | Greater Amsterdam region
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Your new job | Lead UI/UX Designer
- Do you want to work for a leading company in Europe that focuses on the health and sports of millions of people?
- As a UX designer, do you want to take the lead on UX & UI for a leading multinational company?
- Do you want to make different teams smarter to further optimize UX & UI for international markets?
- Do you enjoy working within an organization with a strong corporate base and the movement speed of a scale up?
Your new employer
Is a leading international player in sports and health. Millions of people across Europe use their tangible service every day. Their success formula of affordable prices but at the same time high-quality service has made them the market leader in Europe in their segment.
Through their own success and successful acquisitions, they now have so much scale that they are truly dominating the market. They are now in 10+ countries with more than a thousand branches.
Do you think working for a successful international company that improves millions of people’s lives is exciting? Then this might be your new employer.
Organization and culture
The organization has been an established company for many years and operates at the speed of a scale-up. There is an open culture and all new ideas are welcome, which is why they are also known as pioneering and ambitious.
At the beautiful and obviously “sporty” head office in Amsterdam, you will find yourself in an international environment with multiple multidisciplinary teams. Besides growth in business, personal growth is of paramount importance.
There are ample opportunities for this and you are encouraged to take your own ideas and initiatives.
Your new job: Lead UI/UX Designer
Your new employer is very successful in the field of UX & UI, but they lack a leader. Therefore, they are looking for someone who will bring different teams together under a vision for UX & UI. So they are looking for a lead ux and ui designer who has both vision for ux and ui and is also good at making teams successful.
Does this seem like an exciting challenge to play a leading role at an internationally impactful organization? Then this is your new job
What exactly will you do?
You will be responsible for team management, design standards setting and user experience improvement. You will support and manage the team where necessary.
Based on your digital experiences, you identify both user and business needs and are able to bridge gaps between the two. You are in close contact with stakeholders to identify the needs of different disciplines and keep them informed of progress.
In addition, you collect and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with development teams and product owners. You are involved in various projects from the start, conduct interviews with stakeholders and work out sketches to visualize the solution direction.
You work together with business stakeholders and technical engineers to further develop and detail the best solution. Together with the E-commerce team you work on taking the website to the next level!
What we ask of you:
- You have a good understanding of the principles of (mobile) site design and knowledge of how to improve website sign-up rates!
- At least 5 years of experience
- Figma & Sketch experience
- Experience with design systems and component libraries
- Ability to understand and anticipate business needs in a rapidly changing environment
- Good communication skills in a second language (Dutch, French or Spanish)
- English speaking!
- You have strong communication skills and a team spirit!
What you get in return
- Informal , international and friendly environment
- Unlimited access to GoodHabitz online training courses
- Freedom in opportunities for own initiatives and making impact
- Excellent benefits, including a bicycle plan, travel allowance, home office allowance, discount on supplementary health insurance and participation in our pension scheme
- Free parking at the office and walking distance from Hoofddorp train station
- Hybrid working environment (3 days office, 2 at home)
- Own gym at the office that can be used at any time!
Apply via the button or directly get in touch with Tijn Meijer via email@example.com or +3120 8200 676.