Campaign Developer | One of the fastest growing scale-ups in European history | Build unique and complex campaigns for over 150 countries | Innovative leader in B2C and B2B tech solutions | Up to 65.000 | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Your new job: Campaign Developer for the fastest growing Fin-tech specialists on the globe
- Are you looking to work for a rapidly expanding client-side organization operating on a global scale?
- Do you have what it takes to build unique, heavily data driven and complex campaigns for each of over 150 countries?
- Would you like to work for a unique product that is all about offering massive convenience on a global scale, used by millions of people?
- And do you wish to work for an employer that heavily encourages you to chase your own ideas and provides the freedom you need to do what you do best?
IF this piques your interest, then you’ll definitely want to have a further look into this. Read on!
Your new employer: The global player in a unique fintech solution for consumers worldwide
Still so young, yet so filled to the brim with both success and massive potential, that’s pretty much this organization in a nutshell. Almost 10 years ago they started out with a unique proposition. To build a fin-tech solution that could provide massive convenience to consumers all over the planet and with a strong eye for consumer protection.
Fast forward to today, and we are looking at an organization operating on a global scale, collaborating with a large multicultural team, offering solutions to consumers for hundreds and hundreds of brands and are backed by multiple large and well know investors to really start taking over the world!
Despite the massive growth already experienced they are still so far from done. Already present in just about every country there is, they are now focused on really building their brand in the market and expanding their customer base, which still has so much untapped potential. In order to make these plans for the future a reality they are in need of you to reinforce their team!
Your next job: The campaign developer, working on building massive data-driven campaigns with a personal approach for each market!
So, what’s going to happen? You will get to work in a team of multidisciplinary marketing specialists. Together you will collaborate in realizing unique marketing campaigns for each market. You will enable your fellow marketeers to set up the blueprints by providing them with technical insight and you will work on building the right email campaigns based on massive amount of available data to allow for that perfect personal touch.
Not every country has the same products available for purchase through your platform and some products are plain and simply more popular. It’s up to you to know and recognize these crucial nuances in order to be able to build the best and most fitting E-mail campaigns for each market. Is there a certain holiday or international event going on? Then you’ll know just the right campaign to use for these situations in order to consistently win over new users and transactions, day by day.
What about your journey? When working for this organization you will find yourself emersed in a wonderful informal and supportive environment where fun is definitely on the menu. Always looking out for new ways to support you in your development as a person or professional. You are encouraged to come forward with your own ideas, given the freedom to follow these up, and above all be given the room to fail and learn, as a failed attempt can be one of the greatest teaching moments.
When will you make the step towards joining the team?
What do we need from you?
As the new Campaign developer for the global fin-tech solutions supplier we need the following from you:
- At least 2 years of campaign development experience
- Experience with Larger ESP’s such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Selligent or Copernica is a great plus
- Experience working with Customer Data Platforms and SQL is needed
- Good understanding of mobile messaging is a great plus
- Excellent communicative abilities and a strong problem-solving mentality
What will you get in return?
- A salary of up to 65.000, based on the years of experience
- Support for working from home
- A personal development plan
- A personal budget to support development opportunities
- Regular mental and physical wellbeing events
- An open, informal and supportive working environment
- And of course wonderful parties with awesome colleagues
Is this going to be your next challenge?
Take the step and let us hear from you! Apply immediately via the application button below, send your CV and motivation to email@example.com or give us a call at +31 20 8200 676.
For all of our other vacancies regarding E-mail Marketing, CRM or Marketing Automation in Amsterdam, be sure to check out our website: https://www.finestpeople.com/en/jobs/