Data Platform Specialist | Become a data expert with focus on the largest Custom-design Media platform | Make a big impact on top 5 largest media agency worldwide | International team | Enormous growth potential! | Fluent in English | Up to 44K | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you want to become a data expert with focus on the largest custom-design media data platform?
- Would you like to be the driving factor that, with knowledge and expertise, ensures that customers use their media tooling as effectively as possible?
- As a specialist, do you want to optimize data flows from organizations such as Apple, Unilever, Prada or Aldi?
- While at the same time work at a company with enormous (international) career opportunities?
Yes? Sounds interesting? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: Top 5 largest media agency worldwide | Amsterdam
Your new employer is one of the largest media agencies in the world and strives to become a company with a 100% digital focus. By combining media, technology and data, they help leading global brands such as Apple, Unilever, Prada or Aldi to develop a compelling media strategy. The agency has 250 branches spread over more than 140 countries, so that is quite a few colleagues! With 17 labels you can therefore rest assured that your new employer has a specialist for (almost) everything. The ultimate goal? In addition to their own agency, also motivate customers to work data–driven, because data is the future!
At your new employer you will work in the EMEA Regional Hub team, they are part of head office in England but you will be located in Amsterdam. Together with two business analysts, a data analyst and your team manager, you are part of the team that will make the custom-design media data platform a great success.
Know that when you start at this media agency, a world of opportunities will open up for you; with different labels and the many worldwide branches, there is always a growth opportunity that will match your need and wishes!
Your new job: Data Platform Specialist
Your new employer works with a custom-designed media data platform. With this platform, various apps and data sources are combined to set up the most effective media strategies and thus take the marketing of A-clients to a higher level. As the new Data Platform Specialist you’ll support with the implementation of this platform, no worries – not as a coder or service desk employee, but rather as an organizer and real expert!
Because you are involved in analyzing the use of the media platform and see where improvements are needed, you help to optimize the platform and the marketing strategies. You understand what the data means and how this data can be optimally applied. By providing training courses and demos, you (as an expert) are the link between the clients and internal teams.
The custom-designed media data platform is in the so-called start-up phase, so your analyses and advice on this will be of great value. All input on this is therefore greatly appreciated and your proactive attitude can make a lot of impact!
Are you ready for the next step?
What do we need from you?
As the new Data Platform Specialist, we need from you:
- 3+ years of work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Intelligence Analyst
- Good English skills
- BSc in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with data analysis in Excel, Tableau, and PowerBI is a plus
- Experience in supporting data platforms is a plus
- Familiar with data warehousing? Plus!
- Knowledge of IT service management systems such as: Service Now, JIRA
- Basic knowledge of SQL is an advantage
What do you get in return?
- A salary of up to € 44K gross per year
- Nice benefits
- Growth opportunities, at an international level
- Sociable and “corky” teammates who don't take themselves too seriously!
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now via the application button, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call immediately – Babette Zimmerman – on 020 8200676 for the next step in your career!