Database Marketing Lead | One of the most successful Scale-ups in Europe! | Impact millions | Up to 70.000 p/y + Bonus | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
DISCLAIMER: ONLY CANDIDATES WHO ARE CURRENTLY LIVING IN THE NETHERLANDS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION.
Your new job: The Database Marketing Lead for one of the most successful scale-ups of this time with clients as Amazon and Flink, making a massive and tangible impact within the E-commerce domain reaching millions of end users.
- Are you interested in the rare opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and most successful scale-ups of this time, that has grown to 10 countries and 500 employees in just a few years?
- Do you want to play the leading role in their brand new go-to market strategy by shaping and defining how the CRM Data is utilised to ensure personalised marketing campaigns and to explore new commercial opportunities?
- Would you like the opportunity to keep impacting millions of customers for the most successful e-commerce companies in the world like Amazon and Flink?
- And do you want to be part of a highly motivated, young and multicultural team that places extraordinary value in being who you are and making you the best version of yourself?
Yes? Then this might be the job for you!
Your new employer: One of the most successful Scale-ups in Europe that’s making a massive tangible impact on the biggest E-commerce players out there.
What started as an idea created by a team of market experts who recognized a huge gap in the market, has exploded into becoming one of the most successful scale-ups in Europe of the time. In just a few years they managed to expand their business to 10 countries in Europe with a collective team of nearly 500 employees, while working with massive E-commerce leaders such as Amazon and Flink, as well as many ambitious start-ups waiting to make a name for themselves.
Despite their massive growth and undisputable success, they are still facing a challenge. Because their business and services are mostly done through intermediaries, most end consumers have no idea that they are, in the end, being serviced by this organization. In order to change this they are currently at day 0 of realizing their brand new go-to-market strategy to improve brand recognition and enable further opportunities to grow the organization.
As a result they are establishing a brand new, data centric digital marketing team. The intention is focus more on the proper utilization of the data currently in Salesforce CRM to gain a more in depth understanding of what makes their customers tick, and to be able to identify new opportunities to further expand the business and offer more valuable communication to existing clients. As far as how to do this, very little is set in stone and it is up to the expert that’s going to help them further secure their success across the continent!
Your new job: The Database Marketing Lead with complete carte blanche to shape the commercial success enabled by the CRM data | Amsterdam
As mentioned before, this position has been created as a direct result of the brand new marketing strategy that’s going to fundamentally change how the organization’s presence is being felt among their customers. To start, you will be able to work with Salesforce CRM, meaning you’ll have an excellent tool stack at your disposal. With this CRM system you will be working in close tandem with a CRM Marketing pioneer to utilize the data, knowledge and insights, enabled by you, in order to ensure next generation, personalised CRM Marketing Campaigns.
Currently the database already has 12.000 existing clients, counting companies such as Amazon and Flink among them. Aside from the names, very little is known that would enable a personalized contact strategy. You will be completely in the lead for the quality of the data, creating valuable insights that would enable personalised Marketing campaigns and also provide strategic advice on valuable opportunities based on current customer and lead behaviour.
You will truly have carte blanche when it comes to using your own knowledge and expertise in setting up and shaping the database Marketing within an already massively successful organisation. You will also be working in a highly ambitious, young, multicultural and multidisciplinary environment with great focus on personal development and wellbeing. So if you are looking for the rare opportunity to join the organization in their current phase and make a massive impact on a European scale, then this is your chance!
Are you ready to make the step?
What do we need from you?
As the new Database Marketing Lead for the already massively successful international scale-up (located in Amsterdam), we need the following from you:
- About 4+ years as a CRM specialist/analyst or Database Marketeer required
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is a nice plus
- Experience in B2B is a very nice plus
- You are very commercially minded
- You are able to work in an environment with very little set guidelines
What will you get in return?
- A base salary up to 70.000 per year
- 10% variable bonus
- Pension plan
- NS business card, 1st class
- Work in an international environment with the opportunity to make a massive, long-lasting impact!
Is this going to be your next job?
Take the step and reach out to us! Apply via the application button below, send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org,or call me at +31 20 8200 676.
For all other vacancies regarding E-mail Marketing, CRM and Marketing Automation, please have a look at https://finestpeople.com/en/digital-marketing-jobs/