Digital Marketing Director | Digital transformation (!) | Multinational | Consumer Electronics | Programmatic / E-commerce / Data | +€100K | Frankfurt
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Your new job as a Digital Marketing Director in Frankfurt:
- Do you have what it takes to set the digital strategy for an already fast moving business?
- Do you have a background in programmatic and also other performance channels?
- Have you got the e-commerce experience?
- And can you hire and grow a team?
Lead the Digital Transformation for a Multinational in Consumer Electronics
This brand is known in every continent of the earth and chances are that most households or offices will hold a product of this brand. Close to 100.000 employees worldwide strive every day to invent, design, produce, distribute and sell products which makes your life easier and more fun.
Although they are very well know, they are in need for a digital transformation. What they want to do is get in house all the data for Europe and roll out a data marketing strategy. And Germany is one of the leading countries for them.
One challenge is to attract audience by setting up the right performance marketing strategy. Second is to move from a reseller marketing strategy to a data driven marketing strategy. And third is to launch the new e-shop and optimize the customer experience.
Set up the Digital Marketing Strategy + Hire the team!
In this role you will be the person to set up the digital marketing strategy for the DACH region. This means you will be leading the way in digital transformation.
You will be doing this by setting up the strategy first and hiring the team members straight away. You wil be continuous analysing and using result-oriented-planning. In this planning cycle you will add sophistication and quality in data and analytics.
Digital Marketing Director – Main objectives:
Lead and manage data- and performance driven marketing and advertising in the Digital Transformation throughout the European markets.
Create, develop and execute a fully integrated digital advertising strategy. By doing this you will make use of all available digital & media touchpoints. This means you have experience with multiple channels like, display, programmatic, social, search and content.
You know how to use and execute these channel in a larger integrated strategy to drive revenue and brand -awareness results.
Drive real-time optimization by working closely with the digital analytics team, making use of all the digital touchpoints.
You will co-create digital media, advertising and content -concepts as well as integrated initiatives at brand, campaign and tactical levels.
Strategy & operation workflows:
You will develop the marketing & digital strategies as well as the operations workflows for the digital platforms, including:
- Digital Marketing & Brand Strategy and Direction
- Digital, BTL, ATL, store, events and other channels
- eCRM, Database, Creative and Digital Media Strategy
- Retail and eCommerce strategy
- Branding in eCommerce
Improve decision making and general digital marketing process optimization by understanding data analycs and working closely with the Data Analytics Manager.
Improve the customer journey by liaising with all involved business departments and sales units.
Identify and pro-actively approach new business and/or marketing opportunities and inform stakeholders for these new initiatives.
Present best practices in your field to key- stakeholders and share feedback and input on Digital Analytics, Social, UX Planning and creative deliverables.
You are able to generate on-demand digital data insights to support the decision-making in coordination with marketing and sales.
Keeping daily check on the targets, KPI’s and targeted results.
Minimum requirements for this job:
- At least a bachelor degree and ideally a master degree
- You have had hands on programmatic experience
- Experience in other performance marketing channels
- You have been managing a team and you were responsible for the strategy
- You have experience with an e-commerce platform selling several product
What you'll get in return:
- The HQ will be keeping an eye out and if you proof yourself, the road to growth is yours
- Base salary between €90K – €130K
- 30 holidays
- Performance bonus
- International work environment